PDA

View Full Version : what is the point of specialholiday dungeons?

Phoenixking
12-29-2010, 01:07 PM
seriously if u look at the idea wats the point of it you play it and all ur money is gone buy buying holiday premuim items an example is like in halloween what is the point of the costumes you buy platinuim for costumes the you lose the costume and there for you lose the money its a limited time thing

i dont really get it can someone tell me what is the point of this someone please explain me the concept:confused::confused::confused:

Kossi
12-29-2010, 01:19 PM
to farm toyman till you drop

Fyrce
12-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Um, because they're a bore? What? Of course, because they're tremendously fun! Smack-o-Lantern ftw! Oh wait, Toy Man whipping Santa ftw!

Phoenixking
12-29-2010, 01:39 PM
but then you will lose your premium items i understand the toyman part which is cool but its all gone once the holidays end lol
but thx for the concept

FluffNStuff
12-29-2010, 01:47 PM
You lose no items when this ends. The Halloween costumes were rentals, but any drops you get or christmas plat items you buy you keep.

Refriedchicken
12-29-2010, 01:52 PM
I don't understand 90% of this thread.

If you're asking the point of Winter items.

My point in it: I go there and farm when every group is doing keeper.
xD

SilentKingdom
12-29-2010, 05:23 PM
I foresee myself running around in my snowman head for a long time :D

Pharcyde
12-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Ummm if you don't like the Holiday stuffz. Don't buy it and quit complaining! Jeez.. Mr. Grinch..

Anyways the holiday stuff is fun. Thats why..

Fyrce
12-30-2010, 02:51 AM
I haven't lost anything. The costumes were clearly labeled rental/temporary. Everything else everyone still has. Some things are untradeable (candy bags), but you can get cat shields, haunted dolls, witch's brooms and pumpkin shooters still. And I expect to march with the Snowmen army in July!