PDA

View Full Version : How to make money in AL

mahony
05-28-2014, 03:35 AM
Which are the best ways to make money ?
I don't know but .. i need help . i do 20k per day its just not enough .. please help

Endkey
05-28-2014, 05:55 AM
Do all dailies...then grind km3 with lepre..or do elites..

Bubblezzhd
05-28-2014, 06:02 AM
Yeah simplest way would be to use leprechaun amulet at km3, when you get a lock use it to buy a luck elixir from cs and generally you always get about 3 crates back from one elixir, after your geared up to a semi descent level have a crack on elites.

Cptmond
05-29-2014, 05:59 AM
Invest for a Leprechaun Amulet which will cost you around 170k+ , then try your luck by running Km3 or Elites as what Endkey and Bubblezzhd said.. but if you are a low level you may try Brackenridge instead..

Zylx
05-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Brackenridge is quick, easy, and effective at farming crates. I used a luck elixir (30mins) and in the first 20 minutes, i looted 5 locked crates! (50k)

Thrindal
05-29-2014, 02:24 PM
Brackenridge is quick, easy, and effective at farming crates. I used a luck elixir (30mins) and in the first 20 minutes, i looted 5 locked crates! (50k)

I just have to say this is extraordinary production from Brackenridge. It is not impossible but generally on a 30 min elixer and lep going between Brackenridge, Forest, and Yarda Forest I am content with 2 Locked. I am upset if I get less and happy if I get more. Sure I have occasionally gotten as many as 9 in one 30 minute session but this is not the norm. With that said any Luck elixer that you can buy for less than the price of a single Locked crate you are almost always going to make your money back farming crates. Elite is different as you are going after bigger ticket items so it may take 3-4 lixers to land a decent return (or more).

Zylx
05-29-2014, 02:33 PM
I just have to say this is extraordinary production from Brackenridge. It is not impossible but generally on a 30 min elixer and lep going between Brackenridge, Forest, and Yarda Forest I am content with 2 Locked. I am upset if I get less and happy if I get more. Sure I have occasionally gotten as many as 9 in one 30 minute session but this is not the norm. With that said any Luck elixer that you can buy for less than the price of a single Locked crate you are almost always going to make your money back farming crates. Elite is different as you are going after bigger ticket items so it may take 3-4 lixers to land a decent return (or more).

I've had instances where i'd get 0 in 30 minutes. This was just pure luck lol. And everytime Jarl dropped one, i killed him with an aimed shot..

mahony
05-29-2014, 04:18 PM
THX guys .
Im lvl 40and now i bought 50 elixir 25% and i drop like 2-6 every 30 sometimes 0 but i make my money back quickly. Thanks

Bubblezzhd
05-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Ah good best of luck with them
We all have our lucky places.
I've had 13 in 30 minutes and 0 in a hour before
Gold mine I've dropped 3 on a few occasions :)

Simetrix
07-08-2014, 01:23 AM
I exactly don't know what u talking about. Can anyone tells me what drops and buy?