PDA

View Full Version : What about a unlocked grand crate of the watch?

mightymynk
05-28-2014, 03:40 AM
Hey i was thinking that sts keep bringing things that allows non plat users to use premium items. So how it wud be that locked crates can be unlocked for plat and then open for free and people can trade that lock in store so that everyone can open lock. What say?

Hoardseeker
05-28-2014, 03:48 AM
I think I made a thread regarding this

Hoardseeker
05-28-2014, 03:49 AM
+1 ....

ibighunk
05-28-2014, 04:07 AM
-1 it may decrease lock prices.

scarysmerf
05-28-2014, 04:14 AM
I dont see the point in it if i have plat id just open lockeds.

Xeusx
05-28-2014, 04:20 AM
Oh god, other bad suggestion thread, -1000, please dont ask me for the reason, u must think the reason why.

Jack O Reaper
05-28-2014, 04:22 AM
+1 ...l

Newcomx
05-28-2014, 04:22 AM
If locked prices decrease: plat spending increase.... gear cheaper, more player...

Keshav Agarwal
05-28-2014, 04:25 AM
naaaaaah
scam issues will become 3 fold
and other many reasons.........
tooooooooo lazy to type

otakudesuu
05-28-2014, 04:32 AM
tooooooooo lazy to type

Agreed.

NJaNear
05-28-2014, 05:15 AM
naaaaaah
tooooooooo lazy to type

Why even reply? You can't come up with good reasons because you don't have any. As far as scams go, how would a crate that says unlocked (and they could also change the color of the crate) equal people getting scammed? Why is it a great idea to have elixers for plat that you can sell, but not crates?

Quick edit:
I wanted to share why I don't think it will work. I like the idea, but the rich will be the only ones who can afford to buy these crates and they are the ones opening locked anyways. The price for unlocked crates will send many new players somewhere else after they spend all their gold on a gamble. Although, this might benefit STS for getting people hooked on opening crates.

Haligali
05-28-2014, 05:36 AM
Hey i was thinking that sts keep bringing things that allows non plat users to use premium items. So how it wud be that locked crates can be unlocked for plat and then open for free and people can trade that lock in store so that everyone can open lock. What say?

Elite golden chests?

NJaNear
05-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Elite golden chests?

Tell me, which one of those has pets or all mythic and arcane items in it? Oh ok.

mightymynk
05-28-2014, 05:48 AM
to all those +1 and -1 this was just a suggestion and i wanted to discuss it with all of you.

all those who say its not a nice idea please post your valid reasons and explain them most of the people who dont like didnt give any valid reasons

-1 it may decrease lock prices.

how can u say lock price may decrease i dont think so. rather more people buying unlocked crates so it wud demand more crates

naaaaaah
tooooooooo lazy to type

can u plz tell how will scam increase i cant think of it u can differentiate between an locked and unlocked crate

Why even reply? You can't come up with good reasons because you don't have any. As far as scams go, how would a crate that says unlocked (and they could also change the color of the crate) equal people getting scammed? Why is it a great idea to have elixers for plat that you can sell, but not crates?

Quick edit:
I wanted to share why I don't think it will work. I like the idea, but the rich will be the only ones who can afford to buy these crates and they are the ones opening locked anyways. The price for unlocked crates will send many new players somewhere else after they spend all their gold on a gamble. Although, this might benefit STS for getting people hooked on opening crates.

Elite golden chests?

hmmm so u are right elite golden chest are the same but it has the same problem the rich only open it and also elite golden chest drops crap rare and epics only atleast locked drops legendary and other stuff too. also elite chest dont drop arcane egg and i dont think only rich wud open it coz then who open elite chests coz rich plat users will open locked instead. yes but i feel it will drop value of elite chests :)

Haligali
05-28-2014, 05:55 AM
Tell me, which one of those has pets or all mythic and arcane items in it? Oh ok.

Did you know you can you trade in this game? Buy tons of elite gold chest and open them, loot something arcane or mythic and sell. I dont see the non plat users cant loot premium items problem here.

And dont forget there is platinum in locked crates.

alexdroog
05-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Elite golden chests?

This

mightymynk
05-28-2014, 07:00 AM
Did you know you can you trade in this game? Buy tons of elite gold chest and open them, loot something arcane or mythic and sell. I dont see the non plat users cant loot premium items problem here.

And dont forget there is platinum in locked crates.

yes but how much do that crate cost a lot even high than 100k and u dont even know if u will get arcane in 100 of that crates or no and if unlocked crates are also of that price then also person can still hope for better than elite chests. and instead of buying so many elite chests y not buy the item instead and the platinums in crates will also tempt people to open them

Xeusx
05-28-2014, 07:15 AM
yes but how much do that crate cost a lot even high than 100k and u dont even know if u will get arcane in 100 of that crates or no and if unlocked crates are also of that price then also person can still hope for better than elite chests. and instead of buying so many elite chests y not buy the item instead and the platinums in crates will also tempt people to open them
Mighty, this suggestion is...uhm...bullshyt, THERE is platinum in locked...and u dont noticed it???
If they make like this suggestion then ppl will open unlocked and get a chance of platinum, boom! Ppls will start opening all unlocked and locked, this is my reason to give -1000

Xeusx
05-28-2014, 07:17 AM
to all those +1 and -1 this was just a suggestion and i wanted to discuss it with all of you.

all those who say its not a nice idea please post your valid reasons and explain them most of the people who dont like didnt give any valid reasons

how can u say lock price may decrease i dont think so. rather more people buying unlocked crates so it wud demand more crates

can u plz tell how will scam increase i cant think of it u can differentiate between an locked and unlocked crate

hmmm so u are right elite golden chest are the same but it has the same problem the rich only open it and also elite golden chest drops crap rare and epics only atleast locked drops legendary and other stuff too. also elite chest dont drop arcane egg and i dont think only rich wud open it coz then who open elite chests coz rich plat users will open locked instead. yes but i feel it will drop value of elite chests :)
Remember. There is platinum.
If ppls got lots of platinum, they will open lockeds after open unlocked, and boom, market will destroyed and gone crazy like market invaded by those unlocked's platinum.

Xeusx
05-28-2014, 07:18 AM

Quick edit:
This is my first time to see a new ppl but smart.

Crowsfoot
05-28-2014, 07:34 AM
"VIP Unlocked Grand Crates of the Watch" already exist.

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 11:15 AM

I ever get this once.
But why we get this kind of VIP?
By purchasing plat?

mightymynk
05-31-2014, 01:22 PM

Whats that mate ?? I never heard of it

ClumsyCactus
05-31-2014, 02:11 PM
This is just a terrible idea... First of all, the game will be more pay to win, because those Who can buy plat irl would open and sell alot of them for extreme prices.
Also, this would lead to mythic Items, and arcane Items would be more Common,
because anyone could open crates, and get them. Wich would lead to mythic items sinking even more, and for an example the helms is already terribly Low.

Z
05-31-2014, 03:13 PM
Ok im suprised no one has said this, instead of selling "unlocked crates" why not sell keys to unlock them. Gasp!!! what a concept.

Kakashis
05-31-2014, 04:45 PM
No please don't. This would essentially ruin elite farming. Elite Goldens and unlocked prices would essentially switch and when farmers don't break even farming they would quit farming and history repeats like in shuyal. I'm already a little concerned with the itemization that's coming which could drop armors that surpass the magma sets. Mythic weapons are a welcome though. I hope they drop from elite golden dragon chests.

Reunegade
05-31-2014, 06:13 PM
This is my first time to see a new ppl but smart.
Dude, stop banging on new people and how wise they are. It's just a suggestion, and by many people, you are new too. You go to every thread and call out people who disagree with you and call the people that agree with you 'smart'.

Xyzther
05-31-2014, 08:39 PM
Dude, stop banging on new people and how wise they are. It's just a suggestion, and by many people, you are new too. You go to every thread and call out people who disagree with you and call the people that agree with you 'smart'.

Do you even lift

Dex Scene
06-01-2014, 03:52 AM
Open elite golden warchests/ dragonscale/ pirate chests.
Unlocked grand crate is really a bad idea and Sts won't like it aswel. Locked Crates are one of the biggest reason people buy plats.

—AshDex

tharidom
06-01-2014, 05:10 AM
Bad plan people will start scamming and why would someone spend plat to sell the crate for gold???

Hail
06-01-2014, 05:39 AM
Oh god, other bad suggestion thread, -1000, please dont ask me for the reason, u must think the reason why.

Please keep the voting to 1vote per person thanks....xD

Hail
06-01-2014, 05:40 AM
Ok im suprised no one has said this, instead of selling "unlocked crates" why not sell keys to unlock them. Gasp!!! what a concept.

I quite like this idea ;P

utpal
06-01-2014, 05:56 AM
why not make keys that will be dropped from elite boss of last map or be brought by dragkin teeth or by this new orb thing which will be implemented in next client