PDA

View Full Version : twink probelem

ken bryan
05-28-2014, 09:10 AM
wht does twink mean ? and wht is endgame pvp if anyone know ? is endgame pvp exist ? im confused

Orageunas
05-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Twink is low lvl character that is usually used in pvp. Endgame pvp means that you play pvp on current lvl cap.

Tendirin
06-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Twink is low lvl character that is usually used in pvp. Endgame pvp means that you play pvp on current lvl cap.

basically what he said

Deck Kun
06-19-2014, 02:43 AM
twink = dummy farm kill :P
and its fun to farm epic set toon/naked toon :D

Xeusx
06-19-2014, 02:53 AM
@Deck, About ur twink guess, its wrong, go read what Orageun said above of ur post if u want.

Zynzyn
06-19-2014, 03:15 AM
Endgame pvp is pvp that involves players of higher levels, closer to the level cap ( 40-41 )

Twink pvp is pvp that involves players of low levels who have acquired the best available gear for their level.

People do either endgame pvp or twink pvp according to their individual preferences. Availability of armor and weapons, personal play-style, the wish to play together with friends and guildmates are some of the driving factors that influence a player either to be inclined to endgame pvp or to choose a specific level for twink pvp.

Riptank
06-20-2014, 11:48 AM
twink = dummy farm kill :P
and its fun to farm epic set toon/naked toon :D

Better not post if you have ZERO knowledge. Obviously you know nothing. What twink you play? lvl 1-3?

Kreasadriii
06-20-2014, 12:48 PM
Better not post if you have ZERO knowledge. Obviously you know nothing. What twink you play? lvl 1-3?

Maybe he usually saw many dummy farm kill in his room, thats why he assumed all twinks did.

I don't even know there's lvl 1-3 PvP, not challenging at all hihihi

Riptank
06-26-2014, 11:34 AM
Maybe he usually saw many dummy farm kill in his room, thats why he assumed all twinks did.

I don't even know there's lvl 1-3 PvP, not challenging at all hihihi

Lmao.. Well yeah lvl 1-3 ain't challenging it's even hard to make the game start hahaha, some people I know is that they use that level to farm dummy and be on leader board. The most popular 1 is the top warrior TDM kill :3 he was level 3. Not sure now maybe he went 5 or 8 I guess to cover up his dirt.

Kreasadriii
06-26-2014, 03:01 PM
Lmao.. Well yeah lvl 1-3 ain't challenging it's even hard to make the game start hahaha, some people I know is that they use that level to farm dummy and be on leader board. The most popular 1 is the top warrior TDM kill :3 he was level 3. Not sure now maybe he went 5 or 8 I guess to cover up his dirt.

This is the reason why PvP becomes many dummy and flag settings, I can't beat them because they do it differently XD
But their KDR is nothing when loses in 1 vs 1 :D