PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Pet refinements

Haligali
05-28-2014, 01:59 PM
Misty

shorten cooldown: plat exclusive, but after the new client, this pet will be useless. 40 sec is extreme long, 25 will be fine, curse cd is 15 sec, so still can be cursed, when misty is on cd.

Samael

12% crit bug: description says 10%, its a bug definitely.

Scorn

remove the 20% armor reduction: This pet is only used by spot blockers in pvp and bad pve players. Shadowlurk gives 20% damage AND 20% crit, there is no point of reducing armor.

Ironbite

The buff is very short and the cooldown is long, add a few seconds more please.

Nightshade

Gives 6% crit on happyness, which not seen on the description. Similar like samael. Either correct if bug or correct the description.

Scorch

His basic stats and his AA stink. Increase the primary stat to +30, or swap the Mana Regen with a secondary (+10 int or +10 str) stat buff.
The shielding on the AA pops almost instantly, could remain a little longer(pve only), and the cooldown is kind of long.

the list could continue, feel free to share your opinions.

ibighunk
05-29-2014, 03:45 AM
1st :-)

ibighunk
05-29-2014, 03:46 AM
Haligali +1

Haligali
06-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Bumping this up, added ironbite.

I think the remove of scorns armor reduction is the most important, also how many misty have been sold since new client? Its a plat exclusive pet at all.

Aziiii
06-06-2014, 04:32 AM
still dissapointed in misty

Haligali
06-13-2014, 10:38 AM
added nightshade

GoodSyntax
06-13-2014, 10:58 AM
I agree on the Ironbite comment - please either lengthen the buff duration (my preference) or shorten the cooldown.

Also, can something be done to improve Scorch? His basic stats stink, as does his AA. Can we either increase the primary stat to +30, and/or swap the Mana Regen with a secondary stat buff? Also, the shielding on the AA doesn't help at all in Elite Tindirin. The shield pops almost instantly, and the cooldown is kind of long...

Haligali
06-13-2014, 12:13 PM
I agree on the Ironbite comment - please either lengthen the buff duration (my preference) or shorten the cooldown.

Also, can something be done to improve Scorch? His basic stats stink, as does his AA. Can we either increase the primary stat to +30, and/or swap the Mana Regen with a secondary stat buff? Also, the shielding on the AA doesn't help at all in Elite Tindirin. The shield pops almost instantly, and the cooldown is kind of long...

Agree, scorch shield drops immediately, and does not saves from boss one shots. However i have seen people started to use him in pvp, so it should be a pve related buff.

Haligali
06-18-2014, 09:01 AM
added scorch

Crowsfoot
06-18-2014, 12:08 PM
Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth still haven't been fixed. They have rare rank damage and crit stats but are labeled as legendary in the stable. Can something be done about them? This issue has been around since season 2!

Hazezon
06-18-2014, 12:50 PM
+1 to this, Haligali. Great suggestions

Capolista
06-19-2014, 04:39 AM
+1 to fixing Scorch

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 04:49 AM
I am not sure if many people notice this but Grimm and various other pets give a huge stat bonus
I don't have a SS but without Grimm my DPS is roughly 412 and with Grimm it becomes (roughly) 470.

BTW this is for my warrior at lvl 41.

Haligali
06-23-2014, 04:14 AM
Wrathjaw and Snaggletooth still haven't been fixed. They have rare rank damage and crit stats but are labeled as legendary in the stable. Can something be done about them? This issue has been around since season 2!

Yes, its an ancient bug. I do not mentioned because it was reported countless times, i guess its a hard bug and these pets are outdated, noone worry now. :(