PDA

View Full Version : Blood Ruby Ring vs Legendary Ring? Need advise..

Kreasadriii
05-28-2014, 03:04 PM
I know that Blood Ruby Ring is mythic class item, but since I try to find another legendary ring, I found there's another ring that people choose, such as Archon, Winter, and Emberglow.

- Winter Ring lvl 35 I was check in auction and see that it give you +armor about 73/74 armor and damage around 2.5-3, is this good to play elite maps? or you think Blood Ruby still the best?
- Archon give nice damage, but I'm curious why people choose Archon Ring than Blood Ruby, because the prices not really much different with Blood Ruby?
- Emberglow, the cheap Ring and had nice stats too, also cheap prices, but why the prices so low? this Ring give armor too about 42/43 armor.

Give your opinion, include which class you use in game and which ring that you more prefer to your class..
Give correction if I had wrong information.

Sorry for my bad english, each opinion and correction is acceptable and welcome here, be polite, thanks! ^^

Otahaanak
05-28-2014, 03:57 PM
For me, blood ruby is still the best.

Haligali
05-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Archons are crap for mages, or at least not worth 1m. You should look for silver hoop of brutality if you havent got blood ruby.

Energizeric
05-28-2014, 07:05 PM
The problem with armor is we still don't really understand its impact as STS has never been forthcoming in giving us the formulas for figuring out how much damage is blocked by how much armor. Because of this most players seem to favor health over armor, so the blood ruby gives by far the most health and that is why it's the most popular.

ibighunk
05-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Blood ruby is mainly for lvl 31 twink(who just play pvp and dnt want to lvl up) like mythc pendant(of lvl 30).

Thread closed. :-)

ibighunk
05-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Blood ruby is mainly for lvl 31 twink(who just play pvp and dnt want to lvl up) like mythc pendant(of lvl 30).

Xeusx
05-28-2014, 11:06 PM
Archons are crap for mages, or at least not worth 1m. You should look for silver hoop of brutality if you havent got blood ruby.
Silver hoop of brutality almost same with blood ruby.

ibighunk
05-28-2014, 11:09 PM

yes zeus he may get it for free also the epic ring.

Cheats
05-28-2014, 11:14 PM
Blood Ruby is better of course but if you have LR, you can consider this ring and get work with your other equipment.

Haligali
05-29-2014, 12:13 AM

Nah - 230 hp and - 7 dmg.

Haligali
05-29-2014, 12:14 AM

Where you read this? Maybe not good for warriors now, but still the best amount of hp for rogues and mages.

basketholic209
05-29-2014, 01:14 AM

Totally wrong, lol.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Strainearth
05-29-2014, 01:47 AM
Who says Blood Ruby are just for PvP players lvl 31?
Totally disagree with that

falmear
05-29-2014, 02:33 AM
Haligali is correct use Silver Hoop of Brutality. New event will be soon so its possible a new ring will be available thats better then mythic ring.

epicrrr
05-29-2014, 03:10 AM
compare all other ring statwise and price, if you see a ring on par with blood ruby or any cheap ring on par with more expensive ring buy it immediately its your lucky day.

I think archon got expensive cuz you pay for the particle effects lol

Froxanthar
05-29-2014, 04:00 AM
Wait.. So Archon doesn't do any good for Mages?

via orange caramel app.

Haligali
05-29-2014, 04:21 AM
Wait.. So Archon doesn't do any good for Mages?

via orange caramel app.

good morning :)

Froxanthar
05-29-2014, 04:38 AM
good morning :)

Good Night ;)

via orange caramel app.

ibighunk
05-29-2014, 05:03 AM
Ruby is best :-)

Capolista
05-29-2014, 06:02 AM
For Mages i still choose blood ruby,

For warrior there is another option like troll necromatic or fangmaster ring.

I dont play rogue endgame so i cannot give opinions about this class :)

Khaphyn
05-29-2014, 06:08 AM
Honestly,I've been using a perfect Legend Ring of Assault level 35 anf couldn't be happier..I did buy a mythic ring and I like to use it too....But for the money and stats,I'd go with the Legend Ring as,at least,an alterative switch every now and then...Dps is so high on it...I don't see why more rogues dont use it.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 10:29 AM

Or winter ring? because elite tindirin need more armor, right?
is it important to increase armor for me? I do like elite run a lot, and thinking why many mage prefer HP than armor?

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 10:33 AM
yes zeus he may get it for free also the epic ring.

If both Blood Ruby and Silver Hoop of Brutality got full super gemmed, which one better?

Hectororius
05-29-2014, 10:38 AM
its all about value.

The Epic ring is probably the best deal out there. you can buy it and try it. then also try a winter star ring to see which would be better for you.

Archon rings are good, but when you compare them to a blood ruby, the cost to benefit ratio is highly in the Ruby's favour.

last season i ran with epic rings until the winter event where I picked up winter star rings, and it wasnt until this season that I got an amazing deal on a blood ruby, otherwise, i'd still be using the winter star ring.

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 10:47 AM
its all about value.

The Epic ring is probably the best deal out there. you can buy it and try it. then also try a winter star ring to see which would be better for you.

Archon rings are good, but when you compare them to a blood ruby, the cost to benefit ratio is highly in the Ruby's favour.

last season i ran with epic rings until the winter event where I picked up winter star rings, and it wasnt until this season that I got an amazing deal on a blood ruby, otherwise, i'd still be using the winter star ring.

Which class you use that winter?
I agreed about +armor in winter star ring because it really helpful to reduce the damage from elite maps,
Is it very nice if I compare winter star ring + abbadon?
so about 73/74 armor from ring + 110 armor from pet.

And winter star lvl 35 much better than 36, I don't know why -__-

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 07:26 PM
For Mages i still choose blood ruby,

For warrior there is another option like troll necromatic or fangmaster ring.

I dont play rogue endgame so i cannot give opinions about this class :)

For warrior I think night ocean is better than blood ruby..

Legallyblonde
05-29-2014, 08:23 PM
For rogues Archon vs Blood Ruby is all dependant on the Rogue itself. Blood gives rogues stats in all the right places while maintaining a great damage output where as archon trades Str and a little bit of Int( 4 less Int than Blood I think.) for a super high damage output.

I'm using blood ruby right now and I kinda want to sell it to buy a Archon ring of pot. but with Archon pots beong 4.5mil right now that's just wishful thinking.

basketholic209
05-29-2014, 08:48 PM
For rogues Archon vs Blood Ruby is all dependant on the Rogue itself. Blood gives rogues stats in all the right places while maintaining a great damage output where as archon trades Str and a little bit of Int( 4 less Int than Blood I think.) for a super high damage output.

I'm using blood ruby right now and I kinda want to sell it to buy a Archon ring of pot. but with Archon pots beong 4.5mil right now that's just wishful thinking.

By super high damage output, do you mean +4.4?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Capolista
05-30-2014, 06:33 AM
For warrior I think night ocean is better than blood ruby..

You can try comparing night ocean vs troll necromatic vs fangmaster ring

If someone happens to selling those item on Consignment Shop ^_*

ClumsyCactus
05-30-2014, 07:36 AM
Why not fangmaster of warfare lvl 30? Thats what i use until i Can get a ruby XD

Kakashis
05-30-2014, 07:54 AM
I stopped looking at pure stats and concentrated on the things that make a good clean run as a rogue this season. Not dying and keeping up your crits is all that matters therefore I'll just say that some str is needed. If you want extremely high damage and high hp, you need 100m

powermaxed
05-30-2014, 11:13 AM
The archon rings for all classes give more base stats, (rogues get more crit/dmg/dodge etc) I use archon ring bc I prefer more dmg/crit.. it all depends on the play style u go by.

Zeus
05-30-2014, 11:31 AM
I stopped looking at pure stats and concentrated on the things that make a good clean run as a rogue this season. Not dying and keeping up your crits is all that matters therefore I'll just say that some str is needed. If you want extremely high damage and high hp, you need 100m

MORE...!

Ring (100m) + Mythic Set inc Amulet (2m) + Mythic Daggers (17m)

Phew, this game is getting expensive! :/

Hectororius
05-30-2014, 11:51 AM
#middleclassisdead

Ihateppl
05-30-2014, 12:22 PM

You are wrong.

Kreasadriii
05-30-2014, 06:36 PM
You can try comparing night ocean vs troll necromatic vs fangmaster ring

If someone happens to selling those item on Consignment Shop ^_*

Nightmare prices maybe :p

But for now night ocean still my best choices for my warrior

SacredKnight
07-06-2014, 04:58 PM
I am using night ocean ripple of warfare for my warrior, but right now I am working towards getting a blood ruby because it is still better :).
More HP, dmg/dps, mana and crit too, also it has a cool particle affect xD
Level 31 cap was the best..

Goodfella
07-06-2014, 08:59 PM
I have a tip for warriors try the elondrian of fitness ring he is better than ruby my opinion because it have slightly better dmg and armor the ring doesnt give you that much int but for warrior i prefer armor and not intelligence.

utpal
07-07-2014, 03:12 AM
lvl41 archon ring of potency is best for war.
then lvl41 archon ring of savvy.
3rdly, lvl36 winter star ring of warfare. (39str,60mana,1.9dmg,74armour)

Capolista
07-07-2014, 03:15 AM
I am still using lv36 fangmaster ring of warfare

It gives me damage, crit% and armor