PDA

View Full Version : Can I get plat if I have an itunes giftcard and droid?

Siqk
12-29-2010, 03:31 PM
My friend wants to play but he has a droid and doesn't have itunes. He has an itunes giftcard tho. is there a way to get plat?

rogoku
12-29-2010, 06:22 PM
wait what? umm he can download itunes free. then make account and use it then... Or ask an andriod user.

Sanatorium
12-29-2010, 08:29 PM
I've seen this iTunes Android Plat thing a lot, I'm not sure.
I have Android and I've never tried it.
I honestly think this doesn't work since iTunes is synced with iOS devices and Android isn't an iOS.
I don't think it works, sorry... but just wait hopefully a developer will post here and answer your question.

Thunder
12-30-2010, 02:02 AM
Wouldn't a visa gift card work?

slinkster213
12-30-2010, 02:09 AM
visa gift card is like a regular credit card usually....at least the ones ive seen. it has the regular 16 or whatever numbers and a security code and such....i dont know i guess it should work....TRY IT!

Icicle Wind
12-30-2010, 02:15 AM
Fiuevy is right. Until the day the world comes as one, mice are no longer run from cats, mountains flatened, seas calmed, Barca opens deal with Madrid, alchohol cures smoking, North and South unite... you will never be able to use Apple's giftcard on an andriod device.

Fyrce
12-30-2010, 02:27 AM
You don't have to sync anything. Itunes is by account. I would think you redeem your itunes card so you have itunes store credit. You should then have an itunes account. Not sure whether you can do it through your mobile device or you have to use a PC.

Then hit plat store in PL, buy the plat and enter your itunes account info. As far as I remember you don't need a separate APP or program for this. It's in PL. The amount should be deducted from your itunes account.

rogoku
12-30-2010, 08:17 AM
Ya thats what I'm thinking. But why would he have an adriod and itunes. Doesn't andriod have some balance thing?