View Full Version : Loot filters

Doomreaper
05-28-2014, 04:49 PM
We should have loot filters so that we don't even pick up useless greens and blues any more. It would work sort of like auction house, we could choose level and rarity of the items you want to pick up.

We could also have presets (like the gear presets) for things like farming jarl or farming elite.

I'm sick of having to liquidate 150-200 of useless items every few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
05-28-2014, 04:56 PM
1) Liquidate while waiting for your party to join.

2) that is a lot of work to fix something that is only a peeve rather than an actual problem.

3) Sad pets don't pick up loot and it saves money to not feed them ;)

Archerios
05-28-2014, 04:59 PM
Luquidate? No,there is a better option.Give it to other players even they are not asking for it.

Xyzther
05-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Luquidate? No,there is a better option.Give it to other players even they are not asking for it.

Yes, because everybody on this game wants a level 12 white item

Attack Dog
05-28-2014, 05:23 PM
Well maybe make an option for pets to pick up what you want. For an example you could select legendary+ only.
But I doubt this is a problem for sts, so i like to find rich end gamers and spam them with bad gifts :).

Terracio
05-28-2014, 06:20 PM
I agree there should be a more seamless way to get rid of crap besides liquidating. Not picking it up in the first place sounds ideal.

I can't remember the times ive been kicke out of a party for not joining fast enough due to full inventory.

And yes, before somebody mentions it, typing "hey guys my inv is full" is relatively quick, on the computer, but not on mobile devices where you have to type / before the party chat and hope your keyboard loads fast enough (and you dont get the bug where what youre typing doesn't show up only to hit enter and realize you never hit space key between the "/p" and the rest of the message).

As an added thought, maybe some useful quick phrases could be implemented "clearing inventory", "on my way", "buying potions", "going to Klass/Shazbot" etc.

Archerios
05-28-2014, 06:27 PM
Well maybe make an option for pets to pick up what you want. For an example you could select legendary+ only.
But I doubt this is a problem for sts, so i like to find rich end gamers and spam them with bad gifts :).

I tell you this "RICH ENDGAMERS DON'T ACCEPT GIFT" so if you consider someone a "rich endgamer" and they accept random gift,they are fake.

Attack Dog
05-28-2014, 06:33 PM
I tell you this "RICH ENDGAMERS DON'T ACCEPT GIFT" so if you consider someone a "rich endgamer" and they accept random gift,they are fake.

My definition of end gamers are lv41 in full myth/arcane, they mainly are at pier and most of them do have gifts on. By the way you miss used quotations.

Zylx
05-29-2014, 03:53 AM
This would defeat the desire to buy more inventory spots. This will never be implemented because inventory management is part of the game.

Gensin
05-29-2014, 04:32 AM
This would defeat the desire to buy more inventory spots. This will never be implemented because inventory management is part of the game.

I agree.

ibighunk
05-29-2014, 05:15 AM
U can earn 2k each item when u liquidate 200 or more items. :-)

Doomreaper
05-29-2014, 09:23 AM

Most people who fill up their inventory are locked openers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Just give your item to anyone who needed it, maybe new player in game :)

Schnitzel
05-29-2014, 12:31 PM
We should have loot filters so that we don't even pick up useless greens and blues any more. It would work sort of like auction house, we could choose level and rarity of the items you want to pick up.

We could also have presets (like the gear presets) for things like farming jarl or farming elite.

I'm sick of having to liquidate 150-200 of useless items every few days.

There's blues?

IMO, i like picking up any color loot, because it gives me money :D