PDA

View Full Version : New arena map:Tactical arena

Archerios
05-28-2014, 07:44 PM
So I have a suggestion for STS team.But first I would like to ask 1 question,"Do you guys playing DotA?".My idea basically comes from that game.No doubt DotA is the best tactical game I ever play.I saw AL arena have some common things with DotA and here is the list :
1.Two teams in 1 game
2.5vs5 each team consist of 5 players
3.DotA got runes that spawn in the middle of the map.AL got health and mana packs that spawn on map.

Playing DotA need teamwork and skill.Without teamwork,even with the best items you are still dead.Consider AL arena are supposed to be like that.
From what I saw and experience,in this game you dont need skill and knowledge about the map(arena).What you need is arcane and mythic gear and you are consider 1 of the pros.I seriously dissapointed with this.Consider mythic and arcane items are extreamly rare,not everyone can obtain them which mean not everyone can enjoy the arena and just become the "fodder".So I brought this idea for you guys to consider.I would like devs to a new pvp map and add this few things:

1.Bigger arena map
Why? because right now the map is too small.

2.Hp/Mana bar
You can see everyone Hp/Mana bar above their head.

3.Sight
You can't see what is behind walls,trees or any other obstacle.This idea are basically for one purpose "Counter attack" or "Suprise Attack".People can lure enemy with one of their team member that have around 20-30% HP to chase him to a spot where his other team member are ready to attack.So consider the enemy is an arcane player but he dont play as a team,he is dead against 5 people at once.You called it ganking? Its part of the game and its a strategy.

4.Gap
What I mean here is gap between obstacle.If you play DotA,you must be familiar with running between the tree.There are few spots in DotA map where you can hide.This is additional strategy thing.

5.Rune
There should be rune that spawn randomly inside the map every minute.The rune will give you temporarily buff(5 seconds?).The buff can be speed,damage or shield.

Thats all.Thanks for reading.

Xjointz
05-28-2014, 09:45 PM
bro this is arcane legend not making this game a dota game.. probably sts doesnt even know wats dota is if i where u i will closed this thread know just sayin

Archerios
05-28-2014, 10:08 PM
bro this is arcane legend not making this game a dota game.. probably sts doesnt even know wats dota is if i where u i will closed this thread know just sayin
Well just sayin,this is just a suggestion.
And if you say its impossible to put such arena system to a game like Arcane Legends,you are wrong.There are lots of MMORPG that have such PVP system.Then why not Arcane Legends?

Ishtmeet
06-02-2014, 10:53 AM
I like the suggestion of mana and hp bar over head.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk