PDA

View Full Version : World speaks Spanish please!

Hercules
05-29-2014, 09:35 AM
I'm already tired of Americans believe their language is unique, it seems to me discriminatory not go to learn another language to that, and one that speaks Spanish if you have to learn your language -. - now I'm sure if I put a thread in Spanish only 0.1% will understand and 99% no translates.

Hercules
05-29-2014, 09:40 AM
I venture to write their language and do you what, if I write wrong, most discriminate me and I think total lack of respect.

xcainnblecterx
05-29-2014, 09:53 AM
I know a lil Spanish but to categorize all Americans as thinking our language is unique is pretty ignorant. As my abuelita says, no hay que buscarle mangas al chaleco

Imjebus
05-29-2014, 09:57 AM
I know a lil Spanish but to categorize all Americans as thinking our language is unique is pretty ignorant. As my abuelita says, no hay que buscarle mangas al chaleco

Yeah I don't know how I feel about this lol

Hercules
05-29-2014, 09:58 AM
Yeah I don't know how I feel about this lol

you should feel SHAME

Rare
05-29-2014, 09:59 AM
Terrible delivery.

Here's the thing. If only 1% understands, it should tell you something about the demographic in this forum.

Alternately, if you post a message in English, 99% of people will probably understand.

you should feel SHAME

Honestly, you should feel a little shame at generalizing an entire population.

Hercules
05-29-2014, 10:02 AM
Terrible delivery.

Here's the thing. If only 1% understands, it should tell you something about the demographic in this forum.

Alternately, if you post a message in English, 99% of people will probably understand.

Honestly, you should feel a little shame at generalizing an entire population.

assumes that everyone in this forum could speak the language you want, but respect if you do not speak English well, they start making fun trip I see is ignorance

Samhayne
05-29-2014, 10:06 AM
Hey Skeuedris,

Spacetime is run by English speakers. We understand that our games are downloaded and played in almost every country in the world. We appreciate cultural diversity. We also appreciate your understanding that these forums are in English.

To keep this from devolving into a flame thread of nationalistic or linguistic pride, I'm locking this thread.

Best regards,
Samhayne