PDA

View Full Version : take this thread seriously please.

Xxnavysealxx
05-29-2014, 09:50 AM
samhayne please if you are reading this keep reading. sorry for the bad use of grammar and puncuation.

ok, a friend of mine (zodiarck) had this amazing simple idea. since the main point of star legends is pvp usuually.
he thought of rewards for every certain amount of kills in pvp. so like if you have 1k kills you recieve a new title or a elite vanity armor set.
if you get like 5k kills you get a special title that is unstoppable terminator and a super special vanity armor set that gives 6 dodge and with a certain amount of time you been playing it also gives you 3 extra crit.
and if another idea of mine is could you make the map a little big so that 6 pilers could fit in and 2 more players could be in the map, and a special pvp map where two guilds put eachothers names into the map
and 12 players from each guild could pvp. hopefully you dont just ghost over this thread.

Warlord0520
05-29-2014, 11:26 AM
samhayne please if you are reading this keep reading. sorry for the bad use of grammar and puncuation.

ok, a friend of mine (zodiarck) had this amazing simple idea. since the main point of star legends is pvp usuually.
he thought of rewards for every certain amount of kills in pvp. so like if you have 1k kills you recieve a new title or a elite vanity armor set.
if you get like 5k kills you get a special title that is unstoppable terminator and a super special vanity armor set that gives 6 dodge and with a certain amount of time you been playing it also gives you 3 extra crit.
and if another idea of mine is could you make the map a little big so that 6 pilers could fit in and 2 more players could be in the map, and a special pvp map where two guilds put eachothers names into the map
and 12 players from each guild could pvp. hopefully you dont just ghost over this thread.

I made a huge huge page about updates that they could use and all sorts of ideas, but samhayne, atleast what he told me a few months ago is that they are not currently thinking about updating SL to another "expansion" or something along those lines. This seems really neat tho, id like to earn titles in pvp and vanity!!! :P

ARCADECLOWN
05-29-2014, 01:34 PM
holy honkers, i dont see this happening, it just wouldent be fair, id have to fight people with 6 more dodge than me and 3 crit (gasp!)
if this ever did happen, wait till my pvp score is number 1 on leaderboard

CAK Vader
05-29-2014, 04:57 PM
holy honkers, i dont see this happening, it just wouldent be fair, id have to fight people with 6 more dodge than me and 3 crit (gasp!)
if this ever did happen, wait till my pvp score is number 1 on leaderboard

Dude, I would like, rush for this :D

Xxnavysealxx
05-29-2014, 10:46 PM
Dude, I would like, rush for this :D

There's another thing I posted about "rush week" where in the second week of every month you can rush without being attacked later on for "rushing for no reason"

Zodiarck
06-01-2014, 11:33 AM
We will see something some time hopefully :)

Doframingo
06-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Nice post