PDA

View Full Version : Pet Transferrer

Sugarxxx
05-29-2014, 10:59 AM
Guys Ive been thinking on a idea that STS should add to AL.
I was thinking they could add a pet transferrer.
the pet transferrer can let you transfer a pet from a character that you dont use to a character you want tht specific pet in.
For example: You have a Grimm on a rogue character you dont use anymore and you want to transfer your grimm to tht character youre using. And you feel like wasting a whole lot a money for buying a new grimm.
Also that the pet transferrer will give u a warning saying that your pets level wil reset to lv 1, Since their lv is to high if you transfer that pet to a lv1 character youre using.

Please give me your opinions of what you guys think about this.

Bubblezzhd
05-29-2014, 12:58 PM
Love that as I said yesterday
I think there should be a one time limit to transfer it so you can't keep swapping bacj like someone suggested
Perhaps a plat buyout if you want to transfer it more than once

ibighunk
05-29-2014, 01:28 PM
-1 guys just think if this happen. Anyone will not buy the eggs and market will over flooded.

Thread closed. :-)

Attack Dog
05-31-2014, 03:15 PM
-1 guys just think if this happen. Anyone will not buy the eggs and market will over flooded.

Who are you to say thread closed?

epicrrr
06-01-2014, 02:29 PM

pet transfer not revert to egg,
anyway this is bad as it will make a lot of people not wanting to buy pet eggs thus the lucrative pet egg trade will stagnate.

Brollysaiyan
06-01-2014, 02:38 PM
(-1) lol buy 1 samael and play on all lvl lol

Linkincena
06-02-2014, 06:29 AM
Ummm.. mixed view on this..
Can be good and bad...
Good : People can lend to whom they trust.. Condition: Player lvl should be same.
Bad: Noobs become OP.. Market issues.. Egg prices fall.. Scams etc.

Xeusx
06-02-2014, 06:33 AM
Bad idea, Pet's brain will mess up with the transferer then lolololol so funny...and so bad idea.

Uikuha
06-02-2014, 07:55 AM
Bad idea.
Then, lvl 8 twinking will use valkin? NOO.

Sorry my English