PDA

View Full Version : Km3?

greandeath
05-29-2014, 11:51 AM
So I made a mage and I have gliphner but I forgot how it get to km3 BC when I try it says I need the power of gliphner. But I dont remember lol can someone help me

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Kreasadriii
05-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Did you finish quest in Kraken Isle?
You can go there by go to Dragon's Jewel, ask Captain Hannah and click Explore, choose Kraken Mines.
Or try by join your friend in friendlist or party them.

If still can't, gleipnir is a quest from stronghold uller tomb.
You kill Grimnr in Halls of Valheim, then talk to Ture in Uller Tombs at Stronghold, then click the books there, after that finished by click the Uller Tombs.

That's all I knew, sorry if my information not clear, good luck to go to km3 ^^

greandeath
05-29-2014, 12:03 PM
As far as I know I have finished kraken quests. I already have gliphner but it won't let me

Titanfall
05-29-2014, 12:07 PM
As far as I know I have finished kraken quests. I already have gliphner but it won't let me

You need to do the quest where you have to kill Bloodhammer :)

greandeath
05-29-2014, 12:14 PM
Idk where to get it. I think I have already killed him or I have to be a certain lvl...

ibighunk
05-29-2014, 12:56 PM
1)kill bloodhammer
2)kill grimr
3)go to stronghold then go to ladders near auction house then go behind the portal there u found a book tap it "turn it to page 77" then ur quest ready to turn in.
And u will get the 'glepnir' amulet.
WHICH IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. :-)

NJaNear
05-29-2014, 03:24 PM
It's a quest not the amulet, you get the quest from the ship. You have to kill blood hammer and turn it in. Afterwards, you can talk to the other npc to travel to kraken mines.

Froxanthar
05-29-2014, 06:09 PM
The quest are given after you finish Daily Quest : Monkey Ball. If I'm not mistaken, you have to kill Bloodhammer. The quest located at The Dragon's Jewel.

via orange caramel app.

j3peaz
05-30-2014, 10:39 AM
A guildie had this problem. We killed bh and didn't work, she didn't have the quest so we had to kill ghost capt to finish the prior quest to get the gliepner quest and kill bh again to finally get access to km

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

utpal
05-30-2014, 10:47 AM
lol dude. u remember that lady tht gives daily quest: monkey ball? she give the quest to recover the power of gleipner which BH is holding. kill him and come back after tht u will get monkey ball quest daily.

Kenneth Sabando
05-31-2014, 01:56 AM
1.Go to dragons jewel
2.get the quest pirate pack and finish it
3:the return to dr.(dragon) jewels get the monkey ball quest finish it
4:the return to dr. jewels get power of gleipner quest finish it .
5:return to dr. jewel and click capt. hannah click explore it will show a map then you'll see kraken mines ! Hope it help thanks me later :3

leojnv
05-31-2014, 10:07 AM
So I made a mage and I have gliphner but I forgot how it get to km3 BC when I try it says I need the power of gliphner. But I dont remember lol can someone help me

1. go to the dragons jewel
2. talk to gypsy rose
3. take daily quest: monkey ball
4. complete the mision
5. then take gleipnir mission and do it
6. now you have km3

:D