PDA

View Full Version : Depressing music

Mazeuhrick
12-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Is it just me or is the towne music just depressing? I get really sad and a bad case if nastalgia when in a towne because of the music. I want to cry and wish i could live in the game.

Kossi
12-29-2010, 09:15 PM
lol there's a disable music option...

Lesrider
12-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Get help, man.

Cormz
12-29-2010, 10:05 PM
roflcopter goes soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisosoisoisoisoi

Pharcyde
12-30-2010, 02:52 AM
I listen to music on my computer when I play. Do you SERIOUSLY listen to the crappy game music!? :O

Ruscour
12-30-2010, 02:59 AM
The music was alright for the first time I heard it. Now it's so repetitive and boring I end up turning it off. I'm muchly hoping that AO has something cool in the way of music, of course it'll get boring after a while but I'm sure it'll be awesome for a day or so.

I listen to trance with the bassiest gear possible, so my PL experience is usually head-banging with me tanking pressing skills to the beat, bahaha.

Pharcyde
12-30-2010, 03:02 AM
The music was alright for the first time I heard it. Now it's so repetitive and boring I end up turning it off. I'm muchly hoping that AO has something cool in the way of music, of course it'll get boring after a while but I'm sure it'll be awesome for a day or so.

I listen to trance with the bassiest gear possible, so my PL experience is usually head-banging with me tanking pressing skills to the beat, bahaha.

Hahaha ROFL I listen to Katy Parry, nd other nice and light artists when I run noob dungeons then Heavy Metal when I'm running Ao3! That or Krunk rap :D.