PDA

View Full Version : Elite Tindirin - Health or Armour for Tank dilemma

Waheedski
05-29-2014, 08:03 PM
I have two pretty good tanking pets, Abaddon and Prance. Abaddon increases armour whilst Prance boosts my health, both give a joyable boost to either stat.

Now the issue is do I stick with Abaddon and his armour buff, or Prance and his health buff for Tindirin Elites. Basically I would like to absorb as much as the serpents and shaman can throw at me til the team of mages and rogues cut them to pieces.

What out of the two will give me a higher survivability rate ?

Valkiryas
05-29-2014, 08:18 PM
I guess that Armor is more important at Elite

Crowsfoot
05-29-2014, 08:35 PM
HP, any armor beyond 2,300 is insignificant. Get 2,300 (ish) armor and as high HP as possible

Waheedski
05-29-2014, 08:47 PM
HP, any armor beyond 2,300 is insignificant. Get 2,300 (ish) armor and as high HP as possible

If armour becomes insignificant at a certain point then it looks like Prance is the ideal pet for me regarding the two. It's a shame really as I love Abaddon hence the dilemma of hoping it doesn't play second fiddle to Prance.

@Valkiryas - Thank you for your advice too, much appreciated.

Crowsfoot
05-29-2014, 08:53 PM
If armour becomes insignificant at a certain point then it looks like Prance is the ideal pet for me regarding the two. It's a shame really as I love Abaddon hence the dilemma of hoping it doesn't play second fiddle to Prance.

@Valkiryas - Thank you for your advice too, much appreciated.
Adjust your weapon. Once you reach the armor and HP values you want, find different combos which do the same with a higher overall damage stat. You may be able to boost damage and HP, yet maintain 2300 armor (via abandon) by using a mgamatic claymore of will.

Waheedski
05-29-2014, 09:09 PM
Adjust your weapon. Once you reach the armor and HP values you want, find different combos which do the same with a higher overall damage stat. You may be able to boost damage and HP, yet maintain 2300 armor (via abandon) by using a mgamatic claymore of will.

If the magma of will weapon increases health without significantly sacrificing anything, I'm going to be one happy tank :) I'll have to check that out later, I'm also evaluating the pavise and what it brings to the table, looks like some number crunching to do :/

Crowsfoot
05-29-2014, 09:13 PM
If the magma of will weapon increases health without significantly sacrificing anything, I'm going to be one happy tank :) I'll have to check that out later, I'm also evaluating the pavise and what it brings to the table, looks like some number crunching to do :/
From what I've heard from several people is the passive's proc is very effective. It doesn't make you immortal as I noticed when I ran in a two tank party. But, it can be a life saver.

I am planning on buying the Bulwark, so my wallet is tied for now.

Madnex
05-29-2014, 09:31 PM
I've found the best loadout to be full magma of will and pavise. Abaddon is a very fine option too but like crow said, find combinations to keep up an average armor-HP set.

Crowsfoot
05-29-2014, 09:45 PM
I've found the best loadout to be full magma of will and pavise. Abaddon is a very fine option too but like crow said, find combinations to keep up an average armor-HP set.
What ring and amulet?

Madnex
05-29-2014, 10:00 PM
What ring and amulet?
One loadout is archon of grace and doom and the other is blood ring and tarlok of fitness - haven't made my mind yet.

Crowsfoot
05-29-2014, 10:03 PM
One loadout is archon of grace and doom and the other is blood ring and tarlok of fitness - haven't made my mind yet.
Hehehe, how did I know tarlok fitness and myth ring.

I'm pretty attached to my archon potency which limits my load outs. I hope for more option with the bulwark.

utpal
05-30-2014, 02:26 AM
abadon at mobs and prance at boss.

Madnex
05-30-2014, 02:44 AM
Hehehe, how did I know tarlok fitness and myth ring.

I'm pretty attached to my archon potency which limits my load outs. I hope for more option with the bulwark.
I'm pretty sure you haven't met my war.. wait is that a camera? o_o

PS: Bulwark's gonna worth ~20m because of the fancy proc. When comparing to pavise, price-stats-efficiency wise it's a joke.

Crowsfoot
05-30-2014, 08:38 AM
I'm pretty sure you haven't met my war.. wait is that a camera? o_o

PS: Bulwark's gonna worth ~20m because of the fancy proc. When comparing to pavise, price-stats-efficiency wise it's a joke.
It's not a PvP weapon. Price will go way down. Look at the Orbital staff.

Madnex
05-30-2014, 12:03 PM
It's not a PvP weapon. Price will go way down. Look at the Orbital staff.
Originally, I suspect that's the price range it will fluctuate within. I mean, whoever loots the first 10 pieces is definitely going to try and sell for more than the glaive and of course a lot of crate poppers that have piles of gold sitting around will rush to get it first. So in that sense, maybe it will stabilize at 13-15m after a few weeks when they figure out it doesn't help them gang more efficiently in PvP. Speculations, of course.

Crowsfoot
05-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Originally, I suspect that's the price range it will fluctuate within. I mean, whoever loots the first 10 pieces is definitely going to try and sell for more than the glaive and of course a lot of crate poppers that have piles of gold sitting around will rush to get it first. So in that sense, maybe it will stabilize at 13-15m after a few weeks when they figure out it doesn't help them gang more efficiently in PvP. Speculations, of course.
All weapons will open crazy. I suspect the bulwark will be 10mil or under. Many people, like you don't see a need to upgrade from the pavise and the bulwark is designed for players who like the pavise. Additionally, the glaive and maul will still be superior in PvP.

Therefore I suspect it will be very cheap compared to the others. The gun, on the other hand will be very expensive. Very, very expensive.

Kreasadriii
05-30-2014, 06:20 PM
Use magma will bro, I use that weapon because the armor and mana helps you tanking for elite.
Highest armor better because warrior have skills who boost HP such as VB n jugger..