PDA

View Full Version : Players in Dark Legends

p3l0n
05-30-2014, 12:41 AM
Hi all, I love playing the game not on it much cause of school and work, but players which you can tell they are good players talk soo much shiet and bully the noobs. I'm still learning and am not ashamed of being called a noob. Really with people like that makes new players not wanna play and just leave. I think in real life they can't and will not confront someone, degrade, and bully them thats why they do it online. Seriously if the games had moderators in them it would be a better place, just like in forums. That report button doesn't work. Just my 2 cents and suggestions for a better gaming world in DL.

Kuero
05-30-2014, 05:53 AM
The same moderators on this forum can also be found in game and you won't find any mmo without some wannabes whose are insulting "noobs"

Warlord0520
05-30-2014, 08:36 AM
The same moderators on this forum can also be found in game and you won't find any mmo without some wannabes whose are insulting "noobs"

ingame maybe when it first came out lol i havent seen a dev ingame ina while

doomdoomdoom
05-30-2014, 12:07 PM
ingame maybe when it first came out lol i havent seen a dev ingame ina while

Agreed...I don't remember the last time I saw someone from STS in Dark Legends. I remember seeing one several months ago, but they poofed right after I saw them. There also used to be the Ambassadors of Carvina guild which was associated with STS to help new players in DL. I don't remember the last time I saw anyone with that guild name either.

Bastilia
06-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Doom, this guild was disbanded. I was one of that guild member,there also was a thread somewhere on forum about this guild :( all members got 30 plat after admins disband AOC, but I miss old times it was great

doomdoomdoom
06-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Doom, this guild was disbanded. I was one of that guild member,there also was a thread somewhere on forum about this guild :( all members got 30 plat after admins disband AOC, but I miss old times it was great

Thanks Bastilia :-( Sad to hear that. Who had been the GM? Was it someone from STS?

Warlord0520
06-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Thanks Bastilia :-( Sad to hear that. Who had been the GM? Was it someone from STS?

They should have passed down the guild to the most loyal member to carry it on lol

doomdoomdoom
06-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Did they explain why the decided to disban it?

Bastilia
06-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Did they explain why the decided to disban it?

I think they said that it's unfair to many players that they can't be ambassadors (it was hard to become one, they choosed 1-2 ppl every month by voting, you also had to leave and application on forum) many players wanted to be in AOC... But I don't think it's the main reason... As I remember GM was Delphina or Samhayne, most of admins in that guild were inactive )

Bastilia
06-02-2014, 02:06 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55680-Ambassadors-of-Carvina&highlight=Ambassador+carvina
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74626-My-application-for-aoc&highlight=Ambassadors example of application

Here is the post of closing AOC and whole Ambassador program
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78406-Closing-the-Ambassador-Programs&highlight=Ambassadors

doomdoomdoom
06-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Thanks for explaining and the links. It's a shame STS decided to disban it.

Lenna Drake
06-17-2014, 02:42 PM
All was a new player one day in the past and learning how to play, the game language, and rising levels so we must have respect for new player who are beginning (except for beggars of course lol) but that's not all there are many other bad things like pervs, scammers, freaks, gross people, sadly I can say this game are starting to be like a down town :( and full of bad people where the respect and manners are lost.