PDA

View Full Version : Finding a suitable Alliance....

Scan
05-30-2014, 02:22 AM
Has proven to be quite challenging. There hardly seems to be any activity on the global forum, and since I only have just started playing this, my current base doesn't really look like something you'd want to invite into your Alliance.

So here I am, hoping for more success.

Before I learned about this game, I've been actively playing Battle Command! as a member in Sinful Saints. I still play that game, but it tends to get rather boring to have nothing to do but wait for your builds to finish without anything else to do. So, I have decided to give this game a go, as it is fresh, new but familiar at the same time.

I am looking for an active Alliance, preferably with people age 18 and over. There's nothing wrong with people younger than that, but I like being in an Alliance with adult people. In my experience it makes for a better social experience. :smile: People demanding ranks, troops and other stuff just because they want it, gets annoying really fast, especially when they keep nagging about it.

The most important thing for me is having fun, helping out, and trying to become better at the game, not only individually, but as a part of the Alliance.

As I have just started, I am only level 4 (?) but I am experienced and will be upgrading as fast as the game allows. If you would allow me to join, you'll be netting yourself an active, dedicated player, who knows what he's doing.

My ingame name is Scan.

Thanks for your time, :tranquillity:

Scan

Instanthumor
05-30-2014, 03:25 AM
Genesis :)

You will never see an open donation request for more than 10 seconds (we stress donating and boosting). We are a mature alliance, or at least I try to keep it that way. And yes, we have fun! Feel free to drop in some time.

Zylx
05-30-2014, 03:49 AM
Real will welcome you in open arms!

Sure we might not be the highest-ranking alliance, but we're up there! I've played enough of battle command and battle dragons to understand how to play. Arcane Battlegrounds (as you have already figured out) is very similar, so i use my prior experience to help new people learn how to play. Nearly all of our members joined the alliance with 0 trophies and a level 3 castle. I've seen many people come and go, and i value loyalty high above ranking. Those that have stayed with us, i have seen grow into exceptional players (even though we have only been playing for a week, lol), and they are still growing. We have a strong friendship, the alliance chat is filled with "hey" and "whats up" and we always praise each other for each other's accomplishments. I do wish some of our lower-trophy members would give out a few more boosts (some of them are inactive) but i am using them to reserve a few spots for friends when they join the game. Our active members are very helpful, giving boosts and donating every chance they can. So, if you haven't decided yet, give Real a shot. We too are looking for mature people to play with!

Instanthumor
05-30-2014, 04:01 AM
Real will welcome you in open arms!

Sure we might not be the highest-ranking alliance, but we're up there! I've played enough of battle command and battle dragons to understand how to play. Arcane Battlegrounds (as you have already figured out) is very similar, so i use my prior experience to help new people learn how to play. Nearly all of our members joined the alliance with 0 trophies and a level 3 castle. I've seen many people come and go, and i value loyalty high above ranking. Those that have stayed with us, i have seen grow into exceptional players (even though we have only been playing for a week, lol), and they are still growing. We have a strong friendship, the alliance chat is filled with "hey" and "whats up" and we always praise each other for each other's accomplishments. I do wish some of our lower-trophy members would give out a few more boosts (some of them are inactive) but i am using them to reserve a few spots for friends when they join the game. Our active members are very helpful, giving boosts and donating every chance they can. So, if you haven't decided yet, give Real a shot. We too are looking for mature people to play with!

Yeah. On second thought, join Real. They're cool.

Scan
05-30-2014, 06:45 AM
Thanks for your consideration Zylx and Instanthumour.

I'll be looking for Real once I get home off work and send a join request.

Scan
05-30-2014, 09:23 AM
Unfortunatly, both your Alliances are full. Still I appreciate the responses, so if a spot opens up, I would be honoured to join either of you.

I will not join another Alliance for at least one week...and keep an eye out to see when there's room.

Zylx
05-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Unfortunatly, both your Alliances are full. Still I appreciate the responses, so if a spot opens up, I would be honoured to join either of you.

I will not join another Alliance for at least one week...and keep an eye out to see when there's room.

I'll release a spot and tell all my recruiters/officers to look for you.

Scan
05-31-2014, 10:04 AM
I'll release a spot and tell all my recruiters/officers to look for you.

Allrite mate. Appreciating the effort.

At the moment I got work getting in the way abit. I work irregular shifts and every odd weekend. Will have another look when I get home tonight after I sit down and open up a cold one. :eagerness:

Zylx
06-01-2014, 02:26 AM
Allrite mate. Appreciating the effort.

At the moment I got work getting in the way abit. I work irregular shifts and every odd weekend. Will have another look when I get home tonight after I sit down and open up a cold one. :eagerness:

My job also has irregular shifts, so i know what u mean. It can get pretty hard to stick to a certain schedule with work getting in the way. Anyways, welcome to Real!

Scan
06-01-2014, 06:18 AM
My job also has irregular shifts, so i know what u mean. It can get pretty hard to stick to a certain schedule with work getting in the way. Anyways, welcome to Real!

Saw a spot open and applied this morning right before I left for work. :)

Haven't had the chance to check if I was accepted yet, but what I can tell from your response I was.

So thank you.

I'll be sure to say hello when I am online. ;)

Marcus Santana
06-01-2014, 06:34 AM
Saw a spot open and applied this morning right before I left for work. :)

Haven't had the chance to check if I was accepted yet, but what I can tell from your response I was.

So thank you.

I'll be sure to say hello when I am online. ;)

You are in! Hallelujah! :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/01/ry9azazu.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-T2105 usando Tapatalk

Scan
06-02-2014, 07:08 AM
You are in! Hallelujah! :D

Enviado de meu SM-T2105 usando Tapatalk

Yes I am!! :tranquillity:

As said, going as fast as the game allows. Kinda hit a speed bump regarding recource income at level 4.

Only 3 gatherers of each, small storages and attacks as soon as you log off. Armies cost as much as the ammount of Mana you gather from attacks.

I think I found the most optimal defense build for this level though... and it's bouncing off one attack after the other. :bull_head:

Was lucky with a low trophy target with 100k mana/gold this morning though. Instant storage fill....

Upgrading castle now... things should be running more smoothly with abit of extra gathers and stronger forces. :)