PDA

View Full Version : What to buy magma set or mythic set ? :D (WARRIOR)

Kenneth Sabando
05-30-2014, 06:38 AM
I am really confused what to do , Almost all of the people says that mythic set is much better than magma set but then ill look at auction that magma set have better stats than mythic , So wat should i buy ? :3

basketholic209
05-30-2014, 06:47 AM
I am really confused what to do , Almost all of the people says that mythic set is much better than magma set but then ill look at auction that magma set have better stats than mythic , So wat should i buy ? :3

That's because you were comparing mythic set before upgrades (helm level 26 and armor level 31) while other people are talking about upgraded mythic set (helm and armor level 36).

Go for mythic set :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Kenneth Sabando
05-30-2014, 08:02 AM
so it changes its stats when its upgrade ? , And how can i upgrade it , i have enough gold to buy mythic set i want to know all things about it

ibighunk
05-30-2014, 08:22 AM
so it changes its stats when its upgrade ? , And how can i upgrade it , i have enough gold to buy mythic set i want to know all things about it

hi kenneth. In order to know all the things .
Go to Players Guide>> read a post by iron monkey with Title..Guide: How to Upgrade Your Mythic Helm and Armor and become ˇ°The Hero of Legendˇ±.

Hope u will get it. :)

Capolista
05-30-2014, 08:46 AM
I hope this will help you to make comparison with,

(HELM) :

(ARMOR) :

Those pictures above are the stats of Uller Mhytic Warrior set when upgraded to level 36

About how to upgrade it, you should reading on player guides section

Doomreaper
05-30-2014, 09:26 AM
The upgrade costs 100k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skaunared
05-30-2014, 03:50 PM
depends on what you want to do with your warrior, if u focus more on PVP, choose upgraded mythics as they offer the highest damage as of now. If you want to have high armor when doing elites, magma armors and helms offer more than upgraded mythics, but you have less damage.

Crowsfoot
05-30-2014, 04:17 PM

I don't own the magma helm, but here is an armor comparison between upgraded myth and magma will.

Kenneth Sabando
05-30-2014, 10:47 PM
Thanks for infos guys im goin to buy mythic set now :D

Energizeric
05-30-2014, 11:32 PM
sorry to be so late to this discussion, but I'd wait another week or two. There was mention of new armor coming with the spring event. And going by their new "itemization" strategy for releasing gear, you can be pretty sure it will be better than the magma gear, and that would probably also make it better than mythic. So again, I'd wait. Unless you are getting the mythic so you can do the mythic upgrade AP.

Kenneth Sabando
05-31-2014, 12:39 AM
sorry to be so late to this discussion, but I'd wait another week or two. There was mention of new armor coming with the spring event. And going by their new "itemization" strategy for releasing gear, you can be pretty sure it will be better than the magma gear, and that would probably also make it better than mythic. So again, I'd wait. Unless you are getting the mythic so you can do the mythic upgrade AP.

So sir you're talking bout those new mythics ? , If yes im pretty sure i cant afford it xD

Gensin
05-31-2014, 12:51 AM
I would personally go with magmatic armor, because its cheap and mythic will be out in the waters next season if sts doesnt have plans on it.

Midievalmodel
05-31-2014, 01:32 AM
No Energ was referring to the new armor (likely legendary) that will be coming with the new event update in the next several weeks. It had been mentioned several times that there will be new items in the new event (specifically mentioned new armor that will be in line with the previous magma gear.....i'm assuming will be better as Energ has mentioned.).

Jack O Reaper
05-31-2014, 06:19 AM
I would personally go with magmatic armor, because its cheap and mythic will be out in the waters next season if sts doesnt have plans on it.

If sts have no plan for the upgraded mythic, then people will be angry.

Hectororius
05-31-2014, 06:57 AM

I dont understand why people keep saying this. Mythic helm and armor have been the top gear for way too long. If they allowed it to be upgraded again, the game and economy would be ruined.

The only acceptable thing that they could do is turn it in to a Vanity. Making it tradeable will also tank the market.

matanofx
05-31-2014, 08:51 AM

This made me laugh, alot!

If sts have a plan to upgrade mythic set AGAIN then people will be angry

Are you seriously expecting mythic set to be the best items since season 3? (release of myth helm)
Well over a year of me wearing the same armor and helm how is that fun? lol please dont speak for what would make people angry if youre clueless about it.

Kenneth Sabando
05-31-2014, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the advices i appreciate it so much :D

ibighunk
05-31-2014, 12:29 PM
This made me laugh, alot!

If sts have a plan to upgrade mythic set AGAIN then people will be angry

Are you seriously expecting mythic set to be the best items since season 3? (release of myth helm)
Well over a year of me wearing the same armor and helm how is that fun? lol please dont speak for what would make people angry if youre clueless about it.

well. I thnk if they introduce new mythc set. Then people will me more angry. Bcoz they spend 3m on them.
Ya ofcourse they should make somethng like on upgrade of mythc set to lvl 41 whch can change stats/colour/particles/name affect and more.
So that set will be totally change. :)

matanofx
05-31-2014, 12:38 PM
well. I thnk if they introduce new mythc set. Then people will me more angry. Bcoz they spend 3m on them.
Ya ofcourse they should make somethng like on upgrade of mythc set to lvl 41 whch can change stats/colour/particles/name affect and more.
So that set will be totally change. :)

LOL

People just dont understand... ill make this clear for you, stg didnt even want the mythic set to upgrade to lvl36
Why did they upgrade it to lvl36? cause they were quoted saying they will when mythic helm was released.
To ask for it to be upgraded again is players being spoiled, its your choice to buy a set for 3m, no one promised you itll be upgraded lol and i can also promise you it will NOT be upgraded cause that doesnt make any sense.
Whats next.. after next upgrade for mythic set theyll upgrade it again to fit lvl56? and so on till lvl 99 -.- your gear is supposed to be changed and by changed i dont mean upgraded i mean out with the old and in with the new, thats how MMORPG's work.

To keep up with the latest gear you have to gain the gold you lost for buying whatever gear your are currently using.

For example you bought a magma gear on season6 lvl41 and paid 2mil for the set, you will have to farm elite or crates or whatever to gain gold and be able to buy the next awesome set that will come out on season7. There, i explained to you how FUN games work.

ibighunk
05-31-2014, 12:50 PM
LOL

People just dont understand... ill make this clear for you, stg didnt even want the mythic set to upgrade to lvl36
Why did they upgrade it to lvl36? cause they were quoted saying they will when mythic helm was released.
To ask for it to be upgraded again is players being spoiled, its your choice to buy a set for 3m, no one promised you itll be upgraded lol and i can also promise you it will NOT be upgraded cause that doesnt make any sense.
Whats next.. after next upgrade for mythic set theyll upgrade it again to fit lvl56? and so on till lvl 99 -.- your gear is supposed to be changed and by changed i dont mean upgraded i mean out with the old and in with the new, thats how MMORPG's work.

To keep up with the latest gear you have to gain the gold you lost for buying whatever gear your are currently using.

For example you bought a magma gear on season6 lvl41 and paid 2mil for the set, you will have to farm elite or crates or whatever to gain gold and be able to buy the next awesome set that will come out on season7. There, i explained to you how FUN games work.

lol so long . K i get u.
Ya actually i also want lvl 41 mythc gear.

Crowsfoot
05-31-2014, 03:32 PM
So sir you're talking bout those new mythics ? , If yes im pretty sure i cant afford it xD
No, legendaries. The event should have tatlok like gear.

Gensin
06-01-2014, 07:30 AM

Season 12 - Ullers abused armor of tactics.

People also got mad WHEN arcane hooks got irrelevant right? NO

Energizeric
06-01-2014, 12:52 PM

My understanding is that they will be legendary like the magma gear, but I'm assuming based on their "itemization" strategy for releasing new gear, that this gear will be slightly better than magma, and also probably be limited time release like the tarlok gear from last winter.

And for those of you who want your mythic gear upgraded again, please see this thread...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133608-Addicted-to-upgrades