PDA

View Full Version : Doped , examinations , derilios ..

RolliePollie
05-30-2014, 12:48 PM
So doped \ examinations rushed me the other day , and I saw him and rushed him back since he had like three kills on me. Then I get these "wow u suck , I will hunt you, ur dead , I'm not the real exam I'm deri so yee ,I will *curse word here* rush you" and it goes on... But seriously this guy \ girl? Is a rusher , is not nice^^. Just wanted to share that with you guys (:

CARNIVALCLOWN
05-30-2014, 01:35 PM
So doped \ examinations rushed me the other day , and I saw him and rushed him back since he had like three kills on me. Then I get these "wow u suck , I will hunt you, ur dead , I'm not the real exam I'm deri so yee ,I will *curse word here* rush you" and it goes on... But seriously this guy \ girl? Is a rusher , is not nice^^. Just wanted to share that with you guys (:

you kidding right... thats nothing i hear stuff like that every second. im a rusher so you may get rushed by me soon.

RolliePollie
05-30-2014, 03:57 PM
you kidding right... thats nothing i hear stuff like that every second. im a rusher so you may get rushed by me soon.
Well i just like peace :c i dont like to get rushed and argue :/

CARNIVALCLOWN
05-30-2014, 08:45 PM
Well i just like peace :c i dont like to get rushed and argue :/

Know what that was kinda rude of me. Ill fix this problem when your down and getting picked on and beat up by unknown rushers you gotta clown up and honk those little honkers back to the fun house! I swear those security guards are letting all those asylum clowns free from prison some clowns need some honking to calm them down. So can you be the one... the brave...the bold....THE CLOWN! and man up to that so called rusher. I had a dream last night about arpluvial and twjsted and know what they were my friends so that means I have moderator clowns on my side! So next time they come honking!!! Together we will rise and bring the smack down upon these clown!!!! HONK HONK HONK!!!!

Conquered
05-31-2014, 12:03 AM
Here is the Tips/Guide to dealing with Rushers in PvP (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51277-Tips-Guide-to-dealing-with-rushers-in-PvP&highlight=dealing+rushers).

Dashbroo
05-31-2014, 12:27 AM
Know what that was kinda rude of me. Ill fix this problem when your down and getting picked on and beat up by unknown rushers you gotta clown up and honk those little honkers back to the fun house! I swear those security guards are letting all those asylum clowns free from prison some clowns need some honking to calm them down. So can you be the one... the brave...the bold....THE CLOWN! and man up to that so called rusher. I had a dream last night about arpluvial and twjsted and know what they were my friends so that means I have moderator clowns on my side! So next time they come honking!!! Together we will rise and bring the smack down upon
these clown!!!! HONK HONK HONK!!!!
Lmao a dream

RolliePollie
05-31-2014, 02:08 AM
Lol who's your think clown ^^

XxPureBeastxX
05-31-2014, 02:39 AM
pfft ethic I still rmb u owed me like 20 kills for rushin so don't complain >.>

RolliePollie
05-31-2014, 04:14 AM
Why do people say ethic :( I'm Rollie pollie! No longer pinktwink , ethic , glorified .-.

Deathplague
05-31-2014, 02:12 PM
Allow i wunt my kielz bk frm when u rsher meh las nite. ttyl :vwub: