PDA

View Full Version : ill have a shot

QuaderupleeJr
05-30-2014, 01:28 PM
hello guys!!!
thought i'd try a lil bit of AB Well any advice? help? cya there!

Maalice
05-30-2014, 05:07 PM
Dont do it!!! Its addicting!!!

QuaderupleeJr
05-31-2014, 07:27 AM
Dont do it!!! Its addicting!!!
i dont find games addicting only PL :O
thats why i get sad when i get banned
anyways i usually play pl most of the day

Shonex
05-31-2014, 11:06 AM
Hello! Nice to see that I'm not the only PL forumer around here. I will give you some tips on how to build up your base fast and efficient.

1. *Note: This tip is really important, it will help you progress.

Don't break your 3 day shield (the newbie shield)! You will be vulnerable to attacks and you will start to lose your resources.

2. Use the 3 day shield to build gold mines and mana mills. Also, increase your storage capacities for gold and mana (by building gold and mana storages).

3. At the end of day 3 (the last day of the shield duration), build up your defences. Build cannons and fire towers, they build up quick and you'll have enough time to upgrade them to lvl 2 or 3.

4. One thing I forgot, do quests while you have your shield. You will make easy money and learn how to use your troops efficiently.

5. After your shield expires, try to focus on getting enough gold to upgrade your castle. The upgrade will provide you with a lot of useful stuff to build, such as more cannons and fire towers + one more waypoint.

6. Wage war! Earn trophies and bring destruction to enemy bases.

That's all from me, enjoy the game :)

Maalice
05-31-2014, 06:49 PM
Here is another valuable tip: with ur newbie plat buy a peasant house!!! This is a must!!! Then either buy or free offer ur way to another 1000 plat and buy another house, then, and only then, buy the new hero pack. If u buy the pack before the 1000 plat house ur fourth house will cost 2000.

Shonex
06-01-2014, 04:53 AM
Here is another valuable tip: with ur newbie plat buy a peasant house!!! This is a must!!! Then either buy or free offer ur way to another 1000 plat and buy another house, then, and only then, buy the new hero pack. If u buy the pack before the 1000 plat house ur fourth house will cost 2000.

Yup, I totally forgot about that. Yes, this is a must! Ty for posting this Maalice.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk.

jb57542
06-01-2014, 06:35 PM

Actually I spent the $3 before getting my 3rd plat peasant and he was only 1k plat still. The bundle enables you to get a bonus peaseant with no side effects with a max of 5 peaseants.