PDA

View Full Version : Possible?

Dashbroo
05-30-2014, 02:02 PM
Is it possible that the higher the cap the longer it takes to make a new one. Sts would never tell anyone private info. Check out the sl timeline thread. Maybe they didnt forget bout us.

Zodiarck
05-30-2014, 07:26 PM
I don't think that it at all, If there adding multiple stuff then yea, but look back to 46cap took Lon as hell to come, if you ask me honest opinion it wasn't that great, No vanity drops there, No rare armor, pretty much nothing lol, the only thing that was worth while looking into was ucs savant, but the 46 cap did have some clever areas

Dashbroo
05-31-2014, 12:16 AM
I don't think that it at all, If there adding multiple stuff then yea, but look back to 46cap took Lon as hell to come, if you ask me honest opinion it wasn't that great, No vanity drops there, No rare armor, pretty much nothing lol, the only thing that was worth while looking into was ucs savant, but the 46 cap did have some clever areas

Sts is a great award winning company I don't think they would want to lose couple players in sl tho. They have let us down but they are pretty good for a game company overall well even when they let us down it I doubt that they don't have enough pride to make a big update.

Zodiarck
05-31-2014, 11:39 AM
question really isn't if it's possible, it's if there willing to do it, I'm sure that they have the resources to do it, but they consider more wether it will be beneficial to there company

Slant
05-31-2014, 03:22 PM
why is the cap so important, a few more levels and items will be only a marginal difference at this point in comparison to all the gameplay that is is already available

Kuero
05-31-2014, 03:58 PM
The lvl 51 cap was designed and released by a single Dev that worked on it in his free time. It was his work, so last time sts brought a lvl cap to the game was like 2 years ago. I do not believe that Sts does anything magnificently within the next year

Zodiarck
05-31-2014, 05:13 PM
new cap means new content, but yea 51 cap was made by a single dev on his free time I think it was cinco, Not sure, but sts as a whole hasn't done anything for us in a while, much love to whoever made the 51 cap, could have thrown in a arbiter piece though >.>

Kuero
06-01-2014, 07:44 AM
new cap means new content, but yea 51 cap was made by a single dev on his free time I think it was cinco, Not sure, but sts as a whole hasn't done anything for us in a while, much love to whoever made the 51 cap, could have thrown in a arbiter piece though >.>

A New lvl cap doesn't automatically come along with new content. In DL the lvl cap increase to 36 brought nothing. They only increased the lvl cap without any new content and they didn't even announce it before.
SL isn't the only game they are neglecting though, DL and PL are also missing out of some Dev love.
I think AL just got it's lvl cap to 41 although it was released before DL. I wouldn't wonder if AL even passed PL and gets up to lvl 81 before the other legend games will be updated again.

Agree on the arbiter piece though, I doubt it would have been that much effort to release a new lvl cap award

Zodiarck
06-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Sl has been on the same stuff since 46, 51 wasn't really a real cap to be honest it lacked so much a Team working on it to be exact whoever gave us the cap was probably feeling some type of way about it lol, and Dl lol I seen how it is, it's in bad shape, But Pl has gotten good stuff every now and then, out of all sts game I think that pl has the best events, and yea Al cap is 41 now, but exactly when I capped I'm thinking let me go pick up my arbiter piece xD felt empty inside when I finished looking for the arbiter guy in every corner