PDA

View Full Version : Ok seriously I'm just wondering

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 01:22 AM
About the 444 thing. I can't find it on the Internet! Can someone help me keep up to date??? I want to know when I will see this thing that the angels want me to see! I'm so eager for it :D

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 01:38 AM
http://pixelatedgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/shroom.jpg

Edit: lawl

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-30-2010, 11:12 AM
*Gives lightning ham* This should solve all your problems my friend.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 11:37 AM
http://pixelatedgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/shroom.jpg

Edit: lawl

You're such an idiot, I've already mentioned before, I DON'T DO DRUGS.

Arterra
12-30-2010, 11:37 AM
ok seriously we dont have any clue. dont make meWHY HAVE YOU NOT RALLIED THE HORSMEN JOSEPH. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE FOR YOUR FAILURES

FluffNStuff
12-30-2010, 11:39 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=444

Arterra
12-30-2010, 11:40 AM
im not clicking that. i have an aversion to strange links.

STRANGER DANGER!!!

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 11:40 AM

Lol I never saw that before. Nice.

Arterra
12-30-2010, 11:41 AM
O WOW. I HAD TO CLICK IT, that was awesome

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 11:42 AM

Thanks, but Ive mentioned that I couldn't find when on the Internet, and I used google. So google won't help.

Arterra
12-30-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks, but Ive mentioned that I couldn't find when on the Internet, and I used google. So google won't help.

ps after the little animation, it googles it, and the FIRST LINK I SAW answers it ok
also third link is wikipedia

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 03:22 PM
You're such an idiot, I've already mentioned before, I DON'T DO DRUGS.

I may be an idiot but at least I'm not asking random people on a forum for quasi-religious advice.
Go to church son.
Also, are you the type of person that sees Jesus on your lunch items?

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Grilled Cheesus!

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Grilled Cheesus!
http://mikesplace.freeserverhost.com/Gallimaufry/VirginMaryGrilledCheese/Jesus%20Christ%20Toast%20+%20Virgin%20Mary%20Grill ed%20Cheese%20photo.jpg

Just for you les.

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Lol it's from Glee. Do you watch?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 03:30 PM
I may be an idiot but at least I'm not asking random people on a forum for quasi-religious advice.
Go to church son.
Also, are you the type of person that sees Jesus on your lunch items?

Listen, I'm not a psycho. I don't see illusions, and I don't see things that aren't there. one thing I can be very sure of is that you are jealous of me for one reason, that's why your assuming I'm taking drugs and saying all these other stuff.

When I've gone psycho, I'll let you know, I promise.

Arterra
12-30-2010, 03:33 PM
forum humor escapes you, LL. it is customary to put doubt in others sanity, beliefs, sexuality and abusive tendencies in order to make a joke. take it in stride...

/attempt #8356 to explain.

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 03:34 PM
You see random numbers and have convinced yourself that it's a sign that magical beings want you to know something that the rest of us aren't allowed to know? That's completely normal, my bad. Things like that happen all the time when I take molly/x and go to the zoo.

Les: I love glee, best believe I've seen that ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 03:50 PM
You see random numbers and have convinced yourself that it's a sign that magical beings want you to know something that the rest of us aren't allowed to know? That's completely normal, my bad. Things like that happen all the time when I take molly/x and go to the zoo.

Les: I love glee, best believe I've seen that ;)

It's called the INTERNET. Can't you be more jealous?....

And Arterra, what do u mean?

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 03:59 PM
You're right, LL. We're all insanely jealous of you. Please tell us how to be as awesome as you so we don't have to be jealous anymore.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 04:03 PM
You're right, LL. We're all insanely jealous of you. Please tell us how to be as awesome as you so we don't have to be jealous anymore.

1.) Don't comment badly on any of my threads, because as you mentioned, I'm awesome. No take backs!
2.) Don't team up with anyone if I happen to get into a fight, because, I'm awesome. no take backs!

-45 minutes later-

167.) You will talk to me as a normal person because I'm awesome. No take backs!

..... Yada yada yada.

Haha, but seriously guys, I dared to be different, and that is why I can safely assume that you're jealous.

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Trust me, being an obnoxious Troll is not different. Plenty of people do it, not many better than you though.

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Lol I'm in awe at the stupidity of the last LL post that I don't even think I need to respond. It speaks for itself.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 04:25 PM
The above two posts are jealousy towards me daring to be different.

FluffNStuff
12-30-2010, 04:32 PM

I will admit that I am jealous that you believe that you dared to be different. Whenever I try to believe something that is complete fantasy, reality gets in the way. How do you turn off that part of your brain that reality checks your beliefs? Seriously, I would love to know.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 04:39 PM
I will admit that I am jealous that you believe that you dared to be different. Whenever I try to believe something that is complete fantasy, reality gets in the way. How do you turn off that part of your brain that reality checks your beliefs? Seriously, I would love to know.

I actually used google to find that out. Like you said, search up 444 and the links would come. You don't have to turn off any part of your brain, you can let reality get in the way as much as you'd like, but when google links link to a website showing true solid facts, then you automatically believe it! that's how I believe the 444 code :).

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 04:40 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3073/2425121831_bb639583d8.jpg

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 04:41 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3073/2425121831_bb639583d8.jpg

Yes, we all know you love waffles. Lol

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 04:44 PM
I dun't dink that's what he was talkin' bout', jennay.

Maybe it is, maybe it's not. Who knows? (Other than Fluff of course)

FluffNStuff
12-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Maybe it is, maybe it's not. Who knows? (Other than Fluff of course)

It's not. Banned was right, go figure ...

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 04:51 PM
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/Wonderfulchoice/thforest_gump.jpg

Nailed it!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 05:14 PM
Meh, you guys are just jealous. Period.

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Meh, you guys are just jealous. Period.

Of what?

/10

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Of what?

/10

That I dared to be unique, while others are just too much of a coward to change their lifestyle, such as you.

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 05:21 PM
That I dared to be unique, while others are just too much of a coward to change their lifestyle, such as you.

Give an example please?

Zeus
12-30-2010, 05:22 PM
All right, this is a bit ridiculous... LightningLord did ask a simple question and the people who posted here could have answered it or have made the choice not to reply. Frankly... I'm a bit disappointed.

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 05:26 PM
All right, this is a bit ridiculous... LightningLord did ask a simple question and the people who posted here could have answered it or have made the choice not to reply. Frankly... I'm a bit disappointed.

How am I supposed to answer a ridiculous question about the religious significance of a random number? If I made a random thread saying "I see the number 85 sometimes and I think it's god telling me something but idk what but I googled it and it said god was telling me something so what does 85 mean pls pls pls pls omfg tell me pls you all are idiots and I'm amazing and you're just jealous" I would expect to be treated like this.

Banned: very accurate picture, also very amusing.

Zeus
12-30-2010, 05:33 PM
How am I supposed to answer a ridiculous question about the religious significance of a random number? If I made a random thread saying "I see the number 85 sometimes and I think it's god telling me something but idk what but I googled it and it said god was telling me something so what does 85 mean pls pls pls pls omfg tell me pls you all are idiots and I'm amazing and you're just jealous" I would expect to be treated like this.

Banned: very accurate picture, also very amusing.

While that may be true... It is his opinion, and if curiosity leads to stupidity, well then we have a lot of stupid people in this world. You could have chosen not to joke about it, because I'm sure you know as well as many other people on these forums, that jokes directed toward lightninglord67 angers him. It can be his pride talking, which I am respectful of, but still you could have kept the niceties, as this time he wasn't the one to troll first... and then he gets blamed for it, hence my reason why I'm disappointed.

Raidmaxxx
12-30-2010, 05:39 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4777536/Well-Obviously-You-all-just-jealous.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Bed-Intruder-3

MoarPewPew
12-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Well, Lighting lord, many people feel that none of your post can be taken seriously due to some of your replys and topics. Your reputation and status on the forums is not that great so that's why people troll you. (or bash you)

The solution is you need to make posts that do not offend people or they need value to them.

Btw everyone I know it's is funny to make clever jokes about LL but it's not funny to him.

(ps I am not affiliated with LL in any way.)

Phoenixking
12-30-2010, 05:45 PM
lol the unique thing was funny and about cuiriosity killed the cat.ll the cat got killed by couriosity technacly by people saying he is phsyco
and ll dont think your superior then others if you are let the eat there own poison if you think your superior you will go to a dwonful for much pride it is called over confidence fyi imo no offense ll

Phoenixking
12-30-2010, 05:46 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4777536/Well-Obviously-You-all-just-jealous.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Bed-Intruder-3
obviosly funny pick i am jelous of my self joking

MoarPewPew
12-30-2010, 05:47 PM
lol the unique thing was funny and about cuiriosity killed the cat.ll the cat got killed by couriosity technacly by people saying he is phsyco
and ll dont think your superior then others if you are let the eat there own poison if you think your superior you will go to a dwonful for much pride it is called over confidence fyi imo no offense ll

Rofl Enable spell check

Zeus
12-30-2010, 05:47 PM

Please put grammar in your post! It is a headache to read without it, I'm sure your a very intelligent person and all those goes to waste because you decide to not make the post understandable, which is why I don't bother to read many of your posts. It would be much appreciated if you can include grammar in your posts, as it only takes a minute more to enter and people actually decide to read your post then.

Kossi
12-30-2010, 06:57 PM
-grammar failure overload...shutting down..-

Arterra
12-30-2010, 09:12 PM
i sense a hoard of Yoshi approaching... thread is nearing operational capacity, needs something to send it over the edge.

Bigsleazy
12-30-2010, 09:44 PM
i sense a hoard of Yoshi approaching... thread is nearing operational capacity, needs something to send it over the edge.

Do it! Do it!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-30-2010, 10:42 PM
Well, Lighting lord, many people feel that none of your post can be taken seriously due to some of your replys and topics. Your reputation and status on the forums is not that great so that's why people troll you. (or bash you)

The solution is you need to make posts that do not offend people or they need value to them.

Btw everyone I know it's is funny to make clever jokes about LL but it's not funny to him.

(ps I am not affiliated with LL in any way.)

I was trying to be as nice as possible...and yet no one understands it..

EDIT: By the way, sorry guys for not coming on for a few hours. My connection is dieing :/.

EDIT EDIT: never mind, I can't settle problems with useless kids on here...

MoarPewPew
12-30-2010, 11:45 PM
I was trying to be as nice as possible...and yet no one understands it..

EDIT: By the way, sorry guys for not coming on for a few hours. My connection is dieing :/.

EDIT EDIT: never mind, I can't settle problems with useless kids on here...

Well, my last suggestion for you is to write another apology thread. And this time follow through with what you post. It might win some respect back. Also don't take what to people say so literally. It's easier to say something offensive on the Internet than to someone in person.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-31-2010, 12:48 AM
Well, my last suggestion for you is to write another apology thread. And this time follow through with what you post. It might win some respect back. Also don't take what to people say so literally. It's easier to say something offensive on the Internet than to someone in person.

If I write an apology thread, I feel like I'm giving up and that I feel weak when I apologize, so no.

I followed through on that apology thread, I actually tried, but since everyone wanted to troll me, I lost my confidence and just retaliated.

Also, everything is taken literally, and I can't seem to find out why. Even though I tell myself "RELAX. IT WAS A JOKE." I just start to feel anger building up even more. Idk what to do!

Torrentula81
12-31-2010, 05:41 AM
This thread sucked me in like watching a snake eat another one. You dont want to watch but cant stop either. Lost some IQ points now. I read some of these threads and its like people communicating from different realities where it just barily makes sense. Like everyone is posting their replies and its just by pure luck a conversation is taking place that no onereally knows what the other person is saying.

Am I on acid or is this truely a disfunctional groupies hang out place?

Arterra
12-31-2010, 09:13 AM

off-topic is where you hang your work hat and put on a beanie. with a propeller on top.

MoarPewPew
12-31-2010, 03:37 PM
This thread sucked me in like watching a snake eat another one. You dont want to watch but cant stop either. Lost some IQ points now. I read some of these threads and its like people communicating from different realities where it just barily makes sense. Like everyone is posting their replies and its just by pure luck a conversation is taking place that no onereally knows what the other person is saying.

You say you lost some IQ points.... How can you loose IQ points when you don't have any to begin with? :p jk