PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the new upcoming Shady & Surge

Bless
05-30-2014, 06:06 PM
So as I watched the video, I noticed that remiem said the new arcane pet Shady & Surge will be a "very rare special reward" in the Ursaroth's Assault event. So I'm inferring that the pet will not be in the locked crates. Maybe it's a drop from a special chest from the boss? Or from a boss directly? (Not sure about this one). Maybe its a direct reward for completing the (should-be near impossible) campaign? Well, it leaves me guessing.

Thoughts?

Endkey
05-30-2014, 06:13 PM
lol nice bless...u followed my order! :p

keikali
05-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Won't be surprised if its another forum contest that is open to everyone where only a few will win.

But what you said about completing the campaign might work. Maybe like instead of a "daily" its the whole time frame of the event where you have to kill Ursolth x over 9000 times in ELITE in order to get it.

Powerawesomer
05-30-2014, 06:24 PM
Fourth post

Haligali
05-31-2014, 09:04 AM
Dont fool yourself, it will be in locked crates like every other arcane pet. Maybe a contest was mentioned as a reward.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Konviict
05-31-2014, 09:47 AM
Won't be surprised if its another forum contest that is open to everyone where only a few will win.

But what you said about completing the campaign might work. Maybe like instead of a "daily" its the whole time frame of the event where you have to kill Ursolth x over 9000 times in ELITE in order to get it.

There won't be an elite version of the bosses since every level (level 2 or higher) can participate in the event.

Kakashis
05-31-2014, 04:57 PM
It's just going to be like before. Found in locked grand crates of the watch and also she'll have a daily screen shot contest most likely. Unlike the previous tarlok event, we'll be limited by energy balls to enter through portals. I want that bow and the green light it emits!

Jack O Reaper
05-31-2014, 10:07 PM
I dont think its on locked crates.

kaizerkill
06-01-2014, 03:30 AM
Maybe at the first stage of the event it will be a reward for the campaign or whatsoever... but it will probably be available in crates after the period of the event...

epicrrr
06-01-2014, 02:30 PM
its probably from locks only.

Haligali
06-02-2014, 04:16 AM
Its a reward of a daily quest and mythic weapons will drop from a boss directly..

just kidding

grumpy
06-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Can you point me to the thread where a mod stated that?

warriorromio
06-02-2014, 01:36 PM
May be its on lock for a limited time...
Until event ends......

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Rean
06-02-2014, 10:58 PM
I am guessing this will probably be the trial for a "craftable" arcane pet.

Perhaps some kind of "dark gem" & "life gem" will rarely randomly drop from the final boss in this event, and coupled with some essences, recipe, gold and running around, this pet can be yours to own.

will0
06-03-2014, 01:27 AM
maybe it will be rare as shard .. loot and craft

Bunny♥
06-03-2014, 02:09 AM
its too impossible that it wont be looted in crates as sts will always prefer earning real $$$ and thats by putting good items in crates to push players buy plats and open crates. I guess they will just put a little % of looting arcanes from the event bosses and mostly comes in crates. But who knows, we will see what surprises they can do for us. Im pretty excited. :banana:

Endkey
06-03-2014, 02:12 AM
Wasnt singe this expansions arcane pet? I believe its going to be in locked crates for a fixed amount of time just like the other twins we have...and maybe STS will hold an event just to give it away to some poeple..maybe 20 days on screenshot of stuff which is coming new after this client update...lets see :)

Xeusx
06-03-2014, 02:21 AM
May be its on lock for a limited time...
Until event ends......

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Seriously guys? SERIOUSLY? U must read what Rem saying in the video "Very very rare" u must understand which its dropping Shady&Surge...
Don't be smart, u think its dropping from locked? Wrong, very wrong, Shady&Surge will drop in new type of event chest or other type event
My last word: Don't be such smart so quick after u read what item drop from...

"Don't quote my post, little bit angry right now because of others bs.."

Endkey
06-03-2014, 02:35 AM
Seriously guys? SERIOUSLY? U must read what Rem saying in the video "Very very rare" u must understand which its dropping Shady&Surge...
Don't be smart, u think its dropping from locked? Wrong, very wrong, Shady&Surge will drop in new type of event chest or other type event
My last word: Don't be such smart so quick after u read what item drop from...

"Don't quote my post, little bit angry right now because of others bs.."

Just wanna say...arcane shard was "very very very rare" too...and look now..:) all arcanes are supposed to be very very rare..but sts cannot dissapoint the buyers if they open crates but they dnt get arcanes...

Iliketolol
06-03-2014, 02:42 AM
Lol obviously its from locked crate... Even my 5 year old nephew can tell that..... Lololol

Emmacheese
06-03-2014, 04:46 AM
Lol obviously its from locked crate... Even my 5 year old nephew can tell that..... Lololol

Bahhh don't say that!!! I was hoping for once that sts was actually gonna let us earn an item in the game other than opening crates! everyone deserves a shot at it! It's long overdue.

Dehydration
06-03-2014, 06:14 PM
One question, Will the healing pool on the ground can be used by the opposite team in PvP?

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Tendirin
06-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Probaly from locked

Haligali
06-04-2014, 06:40 AM
Can you point me to the thread where a mod stated that?

white text ftw

Derezzzed
06-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Judging on how STS set up nightshade, I'd guess that a X amount of players on the events leaderboard will receive him