View Full Version : New Pets :D

Hercules
05-30-2014, 06:14 PM
Shady & Surge

See video for more info.
Remiem say this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MXyqwYTsg

Trenton
05-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Seems pretty cool, but just another pet to benefit rogues more. Along with this healing HP AND mana, plus the bow that spawns healing bushes, plus health packs, seems like rogues will have a never ending health supply.

EDIT: Remiem if you're reading this, can we see the bear stats? :D
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Madnex
05-30-2014, 06:40 PM
Correction: The pet's Arcane Ability materializes HP-only healing pools (and damage ones alright)but the Mana Points regeneration you see was achieved through potions if you look closely.

The pet seems pretty cool stat-wise although the lack of a stun and MP-HP passive regen still makes it inferior to samael. Oh well.

Haligali
05-30-2014, 06:51 PM
Im more interested about those bears.

Trenton
05-30-2014, 06:55 PM
Correction: The pet's Arcane Ability materializes HP-only healing pools (and damage ones alright)but the Mana Points regeneration you see was achieved through potions if you look closely.

The pet seems pretty cool stat-wise although the lack of a stun and MP-HP passive regen still makes it inferior to samael. Oh well.

Ok my bad, she had 0 pots in the beginning. Forgot she had the ability to make more ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ShannKey
05-31-2014, 12:47 PM
Awesome pets, I always wanted a chance at the Borthers Whimm but these guys might just be better. Did anyone else hear the part about rarity and how to loot. does that mean they will be available in locks and by completing whatever special quest to receive. I might of misheard though, but can't wait till new event

Doomreaper
05-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Awesome pets, I always wanted a chance at the Borthers Whimm but these guys might just be better. Did anyone else hear the part about rarity and how to loot. does that mean they will be available in locks and by completing whatever special quest to receive. I might of misheard though, but can't wait till new event

She said no locks, but a special reward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imjebus
05-31-2014, 03:34 PM
She said no locks, but a special reward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that's interesting. So low levels could possibly get this pet?

Little Table
05-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Singe price now is go down ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk