PDA

View Full Version : PL animation studio project! Looking for Talent!

AvidLegend
05-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Hey all as many of you may now be aware the Avid Giveaway events are gonna be delayed for a bit because while talking the time to sell my Black Dragon and Elite weapons I stumbled upon an idea. At first I just wanted to make a short animated video promoting my event to link in my Giveaway thread but after reading a thread about a PL movie idea I thought about making it something more. I have a small background with animation and wanted to get back into it but was never sure what for, but now I have motivation!

So I am asking for two things in this thread from you, the community! First, ideas for what videos to make? Should it be a long in depth storyline involving all bosses and expansions tying in the lore of PL with new character development, or just random shorts about funny things we discuss here on the threads? Second, I have a powerful computer and all the software I need, but I don't have a high quality microphone for voice recording... So if anyone would like to help me produce my video content by providing the VoiceOver of my animated videos then please let me know on this thread as well!

Narb
05-31-2014, 08:27 PM
Wow! This is a nice idea!!! Good luck on the animation and finding someone to do the voiceover!! :eagerness:

Boiled_35
06-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Good luck to you too! I dont know what I can provide as to video or voice recordings, but Ill try my best. Keep up the great work Avid! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexlyde
06-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Your movie could be inspired by already existing quests, I think none read stories related to quests but im there is cool story board.

natpally
06-01-2014, 01:05 PM
im in. we could do hunger games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AvidLegend
06-01-2014, 01:58 PM
im in. we could do hunger games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think keeping it related to actual Alterra lore is better