PDA

View Full Version : Gold..Gold..Gold

Raaizer
12-30-2010, 01:44 AM
How do I get enough gold to buy the good items. I seem to be using all of my gold buying health and mana potions, any advice????

Ellyidol
12-30-2010, 01:46 AM
What level?

Farm for rares and sell them.

Raaizer
12-30-2010, 01:48 AM
I am level 27.

KingFu
12-30-2010, 01:54 AM
I'd farm sarcophagus in Glumdoll cemetery, or mega maze. Just farm items, sell what you don't need. It's no rush for a lvl 27 to get gold since you should just go off what you loot but you may in the future, so just play the game, see what you pick up, sell what you don't need, preferably in cs. Just play the game like I said, and liquidate worthless stuff you really don't need. Slowly but surely the gold will add up.

Ellyidol
12-30-2010, 01:54 AM
What class? If your a bear, then you can't help but tank which makes you use more health pots.

If not, try to use as little pots as possible especially when in a good group. And I can't emphasize how important getting a good and complete group is. Lesser pots needed, faster killing.

KingFu
12-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Tip- if you're an archerm invest some skill points into meditation and restore to cut back on pots, as a tank, just invest some points into restore, and of course if you're a Mage invest into heal, also, aim for gear with M/S and H/S if you can.

Ruscour
12-30-2010, 03:32 AM
If you're leveling, set the filter to list by level. It's cheesy, but if you hop into a dungeon with a high level you can sit back and fight without taking much damage. Most people that are high level in low level stuff are helping their friends and don't mind carrying you through. It's faster and more efficient, but it removes the challenge.

If you're an archer, you shouldn't be taking much damage, you mustn't be running with a bear. If you're a mage, just invest into healing, and of course as a warrior, you're gonna take damage, just make sure you're debuffing and using defensive buffs appropriately and that you're running with a mage that heals. On trash you can generally taunt/stomp and kite things around and not take many hits.

Raaizer
12-30-2010, 04:43 AM
Thank you all for all the advice.