PDA

View Full Version : Starting A Bounty Board, Help Wanted!

blackiechan62
05-31-2014, 09:35 AM
Hello there all, I've been looking through the forums and I've seen many threads about SL being "dead" and many other threads about people complaining *won't say any names..>.>* but not doing anything about it.. This is not one of those threads. I will be hosting a Self-selected bounty board here on the forums and in game. But I need help. If a guild would be willing to sponsor myself and my board, the gesture would be greatly appreciated. The guild that would like to partner with me will have the honor of co-running the board and will bring their guild great fame once this board gets up and going. Just imagine seeing "*Insert Guild Name Here*'s Bounty Board!" If you are interested you may contact me here in the thread or shoot me a pm so we can hash out the details.

Thanks!:eagerness:

Dashbroo
06-02-2014, 01:03 AM
A guild called target aquired:eagerness: already beat u to it unless u are the master or in it. Huehuehue good luck

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-02-2014, 01:36 PM
this sounds honking interesting so maybe could you put what you said in a clown shell i dont really understand what this is about.