PDA

View Full Version : Can't add a friend on pocket legends

Bluddragun
05-09-2010, 01:01 PM
The game won't let me add my friend mcboobinstein to my friends list. It goes into pending then I click accept and it dissappears. I click ignore and the same thing. When I try to add him it doesn't even show up on his pending friends list. I can add everyone else just not him. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, bluddragun

Demarrer
05-09-2010, 01:05 PM
The game won't let me add my friend mcboobinstein to my friends list. It goes into pending then I click accept and it dissappears. I click ignore and the same thing. When I try to add him it doesn't even show up on his pending friends list. I can add everyone else just not him. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, bluddragun

Did he accidentally put you on his ignore list?

Banned
05-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Your firend has the greatest name in the history of greatest names.

Papacherry
11-03-2010, 05:13 AM
i created a new character on another account for my mom to play on and when I tried to send her a friend request she did not receive it. She sent one to a new character I had just made to level with hers but I did not receive it either. Is there a time limit that must pass before new characters can add friends? Is the system buggy because of the new patch? I really wish I understood what the problem is. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!

Inching
11-03-2010, 05:23 AM
maybe he got banned?

MoarPewPew
11-03-2010, 05:40 AM
That happens to me sometimes. I log in and out it refeshes my friend list.

BeardedBear
11-03-2010, 10:40 AM
This happens to be quite often, with no rhyme or reason. Sometimes logging out helps, but not always. I'd like to report this bug but don't have enough info to elaborate on.

Sometimes I'll use a different toon, who has a friend thats already been added for a while, and they don't show up as well.

asommers
11-03-2010, 10:41 AM
It is a bug, we'll get it fixed.

-ALS

Royce
11-03-2010, 10:41 AM
That happens to me sometimes. I log in and out it refeshes my friend list.

This is true. Adding friends by name has always been buggy. More often ten not, the person will not be added to your list until you log out and back in.

smoae
11-03-2010, 05:00 PM
This is true. Adding friends by name has always been buggy. More often ten not, the person will not be added to your list until you log out and back in.

one time i had to turn off device before list was updated, and by then he had left...

imahawki
12-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Can you only add users that are online? A friend and I have been trying to add each other for a week and no amount of logging on/off is doing anything. We've each added each other by name several times.