PDA

View Full Version : at last a kiting guide for 20-21 pvp

ultimateshadex
05-31-2014, 06:26 PM
Kiting is often looked down upon in twink pvp, alot of new gens call it "running". Let me assure you real kiting is NOT running. Since im not as active anymore and i dnt want kiting to die im gona write down some basic tips.

To kite u have to hit ur opponent. So duh. High hit... however shredtech rifle is only good if u have a high heal build. I recomend the classic vet rifle.

goo sleeves or plat?
Your choice should depend on what kind of opponent. If ur fighting some one with high blur. Plat is the best option. If ur fighting a damage build user. Use goo.

a basic kite stratigy is lash and lurch, while this varys from each persons style i find keeping lash and lurch on the same skill page is a great help. Lash and lurch ur opponent away. Hopfully they wasted here blur and lash skills. If they didnt use blur and go in and use all damage skills. Then if u can retreat and heal for a few seconds. Then repeat.

what to do if ur opponent is a kiter himself.
if ur opponent is a better kiter than u. Change ur pattern of attack. This might help but it depends on there skill level. Most of the time new gens cnt beat the old vet kiters. 2 to 3 years of playing helps sharpen skills more than a guide XD.

Lastly. Build
to be honest a basic kite build is hard to create anymore. Wall glitchs make kite builds outdated now. Hybrid builds are your best option. (Update) a old build i used to use was 6 amp 1 lash 1 lurch 4 blur 3 flame 5 heal. "Note this build is outdated and strictly kite not hybrid."

this guide is more or less for ppl who are already acustomed to the terms and know how of basic twink pvp. If your brand new. This guide probably isnt your best starting point.

keep on kiten B)

ps: forgot to mention that this tactic from #3 does not normaly work when useing a shield. Use a rifle

chemxchem
05-31-2014, 07:02 PM
👎👎👎

ultimateshadex
05-31-2014, 08:27 PM
������

Since you obviously know so much about pvp kite and all the styles of pvp. Care to explain y u hate this guide and what i can add to it? Also i would like to know y u dont like me :3 since u have made it a point to dis almost all my ideas and my abilitys. #hatersgonahate

RolliePollie
05-31-2014, 08:36 PM
Kiters ftw ^^

XxPureBeastxX
05-31-2014, 09:35 PM
nice guide bro! :)

ultimateshadex
06-01-2014, 08:50 AM
nice guide bro! :)

Thanx. Im thinking about going more in depth on actual kite tactics, but ill need to think of a way to explain it first.

Uafaud
06-04-2014, 12:39 AM
(._.)�� gj thumbs up this will be helpful

prosecute
06-29-2014, 02:34 PM
Nice Guide, hope it helps the youth generation of twinks.

Barbar
07-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Shady be active i cant do oldschool kite fights now :( even at l15... Cool guide btw

CAK Vader
07-03-2014, 09:30 PM
I'll fight you if you're on ._. But I never see you, I suppose however, that's because I don't even play .-.

Jblazer
07-06-2014, 01:06 AM
.-. if only I was actually trainable...lel I'm a noob kiter