PDA

View Full Version : we want better warrior weapons

thugimmortal
12-30-2010, 08:39 AM
I have noticed that mages and archers have far better weapons than warriors. mages have the cool lazer staff and powerful keeper staff and the archers have the awsome megablaster. what powerful weapon have warriors got ?
just the gurgox hammer and sunblessed schim but they are noware near as quick or as powerful as the mb or keeper staff. so i would like to see a powerful warrior weapon thats quick and long range attack like electric throwing axes or a throwing star like the film krull if your old enough to remember that film

ogblood
12-30-2010, 08:48 AM
I have noticed that mages and archers have far better weapons than warriors. mages have the cool lazer staff and powerful keeper staff and the archers have the awsome megablaster. what powerful weapon have warriors got ?
just the gurgox hammer and sunblessed schim but they are noware near as quick or as powerful as the mb or keeper staff. so i would like to see a powerful warrior weapon thats quick and long range attack like electric throwing axes or a throwing star like the film krull if your old enough to remember that film

That would be cool if we had high Dmg fast throwing axes

icantgetkills
12-30-2010, 08:54 AM
That would be cool if we had high Dmg fast throwing axes

Bears are for tanking not range bears don't have high damage weapons because they have so much hp and they can survive incredibly they take all the damage and don't deal much that's just the way it is mages do high damage low armour and armoire have average armour and high dps tanks low damage high armour

thugimmortal
12-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Bears are for tanking not range bears don't have high damage weapons because they have so much hp and they can survive incredibly they take all the damage and don't deal much that's just the way it is mages do high damage low armour and armoire have average armour and high dps tanks low damage high armour

I see what your saying but its getting to the stage where no one wants a bear in the team any more birds and mages are prefered now because bears slow them down ive lost count how many games ive been booted from a game just because im a bear and its not how im playing i get booted as soon as i enter. so a quick long range weapon would speed the bears up abit and be more accepted by others. and a throwing axe is a warrior weapon any way and now the cyber armour is out the bird and mage armour is not that bad

icantgetkills
12-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Yes I understand if a good bear joins my team I never boot as long as they got a rift or cyber set or good gear and they need to tank well! I feel bears useful with beakon etc

starjaya
12-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Yeah,please DEV.....Give us a powerfull weapon,we waiting....Thanks:):):)

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 11:34 AM
The problem is that the game is too easy now so bears aren't needed or wanted.

Blaquehaaart
12-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Just a good two handed weapon would do...like a fast two handed sword with great damage. I agree though, a long ranged weapon for a bear would be a little op considering they have such high armor. Frankly, if you wanna do ranged damage your should've rolled a mage or bird. Bears are a tanking class.

Gamelova
12-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Just wait for the next campaign. Patients is a virtue.

Nightarcher
12-30-2010, 08:52 PM
I say just give bears a higher health pool so they can tank longer and their damage will increase because they can survive, debuff, and get close.

Kossi
12-30-2010, 08:55 PM
i would totally make a bear if they added maces..REAL maces

Phoenixking
12-30-2010, 08:58 PM
a bear is made for close range what bears need is a high dmg weapon that is long as of to be middle range lika a giant one handed sword but it would be slow to just get a slash