PDA

View Full Version : Twink Drama ^^

RolliePollie
05-31-2014, 09:22 PM
Dear fellow twinks!

Not saying drama is not fun , but you guys get mad for everything. Someone lashes you , your like wtf and either rush them or kill and never stop. I understand its annoying , but saying stop , or back off doesnt hurt. And this deal about teaming, some of you people need to mind your own business. You dont know what happens in another twinks 3d world ^^, because your not them. So if someone rushes your friend , its a habit to help , yes , but if your friend is the rusher, it doesnt make sense to join because they have it taken care of , and if they die, well then hey ... we all lose sometimes xD. (Mainly glitches sts!!! >.<) . BUT ANYWAYS. And if someone does / says something wrong that you dont like, no need to threaten them either leave , or mute them. Some of the pros that are close friends that ik , quit twinking because of drama. So yeah. Sorry for the mispellssss D: but i love everyone ^^ <Let the twinking gods be with you>

XxPureBeastxX
06-02-2014, 08:26 AM
it's cute when you get mad when I kill u once while u owe me over 20 kills of ur so called "defending yourself" while I'm just trying to get my kills back.

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-02-2014, 09:39 AM
it's cute when you get mad when I kill u once while u owe me over 20 kills of ur so called "defending yourself" while I'm just trying to get my kills back.

just become a clown then you can rush and kill freely with no stress, honk honk

RolliePollie
06-02-2014, 09:10 PM
>.>