PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong with my forum account..

Raymond05
05-31-2014, 09:30 PM
Good day all. This happened yesterday when i checked our guild contest thread which has ended last night at 7:30pm my time. In every thread and every page that i go this appears. I already tried logging out. The forum and logging in again but the same thing happens. If any forum moderator could help me, i would be very thankful.

GoodSyntax
05-31-2014, 09:38 PM
When in doubt......reboot!

Raymond05
05-31-2014, 10:39 PM
Hmm. Correction: this only happens in every thread, 2nd page onwards. Then if i click the picture, it returns me one page back. So if i am in 2nd page of the thread and i click the pic, it returns me to the first page. It doesn't show in the first page of any thread because it couldn't take me one page back anymore.

Raymond05
05-31-2014, 10:40 PM
Here is a sample pic of me in the first page of a thread. As you can see, there is no pic at the top or bottom of the page.

Arpluvial
05-31-2014, 10:48 PM
From the screenshots, it looks like it is a problem with the way it is loading, not the forum account. Is this happening with other forums as well if you participate in them? I would recommend clearing the browser cache. Which browser are you using? Is it the basic Safari browser?

Hoardseeker
05-31-2014, 11:19 PM
He is using IPad ,Arp. It usually happens in other devices than PC, try using a PC or tapatalk , as Arp said try clearing cache too

Raymond05
05-31-2014, 11:52 PM
Woot. Thanks guys. It's ok now. I cleared the cache. And yes, i am using an ipad mini to play the game and also browse the forum. I am also using the safari browser. Anyway thanks again for helping, arp and hoard. :D