PDA

View Full Version : Cyber gears: which ones are worth getting?

Sky../
12-30-2010, 10:46 AM
I'm at 90/100 on the totem quest right now, but i'm still undecided as to which armor to get. I have a lvl 50 mage and bird. The mage is my main. I'm thinking of getting the void(wraith is more expensive to buy than robe) or the rift (respex to pally later). But then, i heard cyber rift sucks. Same goes with weapon. I'm inclined to get the cyber blaster because it's more expensive to buy that the other weapons.

What do you suggest? Is my line of thinking correct? I've rarely used my bird though since my mage levelled to 50. Should i stick to gears my mage can wear? (cyber cosmos or rift)?

Thanks

FluffNStuff
12-30-2010, 11:44 AM
If you got the dough, your best bet is go true Void set on your bird and get the Cyber for the mage. Now granted, the main set sucks, but most mages alternate between keeper staff and wand / bracer. The cyber set is the only way to get a bonus for the wand / bracer, and it is not half bad.

Sky../
12-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Hmm. For the mage i have keeper staff and jacob helm and gurg eye. For the bird i have sunblessed bow and ol helm. Would your advice change? Or stay with geting the cosmos?

I'm tempted to get rift just because orig rift set is so expensive.

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Cyber rift sucks. Don't get it. Cosmos is the best cyber set, then void. Rift only do if you're bored enough.

Zeus
12-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Cyber rift doesn't suck all that bad... It's actually pretty decent, just when you compare it to the original rift set it sucks... But it is more then enough for the average player's needs.

QuisDaBeast
12-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Just don't step foot in pvp in cyber rift lol...

Phoenixking
12-30-2010, 03:54 PM
lol dont worry about there prices they cant be trade/sold theyare like platinuim items lol so dont think of the money when you get one

Sky../
12-30-2010, 04:34 PM
lol dont worry about there prices they cant be trade/sold theyare like platinuim items lol so dont think of the money when you get one

I know they can't be traded. What i meant earlier is, if for example i got the cyber blaster, then i do not have to buy te mega blaster for 300k+.

So cyber cosmos set consists of wand + bracer that's why it's good?

Phoenixking
12-30-2010, 04:40 PM
oh i get you but what matters is the stats u kno if it helps you then get it still imo i recomend getting whats useful to you

Kossi
12-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Just don't step foot in pvp in cyber rift lol...

im great at pvp even with cyber void

its just not as great as regular void, but then again, it costs 700k less

superglut2
12-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Get cosmos, i got a lvl 50 bird with both full void and cyber, i never use cyber exept sometimes fOr the shield.

Lesrider
12-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Put it this way:

Regular cosmos set is crap. No one uses it. Cyber cosmos has wand & eye bonus, which is useful.

Cyber Void is similar to regular void, but has extra bonus set with wing.

Cyber rift plain sucks. It has a much weaker weapon than regular rift, and no other benefits. If you're going to spend money on one set, make it rift.

Sky../
12-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Ok. Another question: why get cosmos staff? I'd Eventually wanna usE laser wand with the doll. Is cosmos staff still ok then?

Ayrilana
12-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Complete the set but it's junk. You'll either use wand/bracer or Keeper Staff