PDA

View Full Version : What do you like about SL?

Zodiarck
06-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Everyone has there likes and dislikes about any game, Including me. so I though about it and I 'd like to hear everyone else's Likes and Dislikes, This Thread will be about What your favorite features about SL Are, What you'd want to see in it, And what you dislike about it. :)

Zodiarck
06-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Ima start of by saying, Customizability, idk about anyone else but I love being able to customize my character in any game, the more the better xD and sl definitely offers that, Just wish we'd get more hair styles and faces to choose from I heard Madara was donating his hair >.>" XD

Slant
06-01-2014, 03:17 PM
the artwork. the story hidden in the quests. and numa. like playing these maps over and over again.

also the devs obsessively fixed every small niggle the community had for every cap so far, so its a perfect game in its current state.

Zodiarck
06-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Your right not much wrong with it, all it needs is a good expansion and we'll be straight

Dashbroo
06-01-2014, 07:19 PM
I like how u pick out ur adventure sort of. I like the guild system(a lot). I like the people I met ex: thunder, zod,supah,Dreah,ebe,baus,jelly,uaf,uni,mzh and many more(sorry if I didn't name u). I also like the vanities and pvp.

FluidShot
06-02-2014, 09:02 AM
If you've played AL, supposedly the best of all the previous legends games, it's majorly lacking with one feature. Rotatable Camera...

You don't realize how awesome and nice it is until you play AL for a while and come back to SL. Really, one of my favourite features of SL.

Xxnavysealxx
06-02-2014, 09:32 AM
the stupidity of some is really amusing......

Conquered
06-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Upgrade the Graphics of SL just like AL.
+ Expansion 71 Cap

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-02-2014, 01:34 PM
best thing...*sniffles* is you guys, you are the best *wipes tear* with out you guys i couldnt rush now could i.

Zodiarck
06-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Lmfao fluid yea x.x when I tried al on it's first release day I was trying to rotate camera I was there for a good 5min xD had so many wtf moments, when I went back on Sl I was so glad I could rotate my camera xD

Zodiarck
06-02-2014, 02:42 PM
xD play nice navy, and zen 2011 I think it was when sts had a engine upgrade they had to update sl so it would run on better devices and leave the old ones behind, but nothing was done with that, I think They should update graphics though Sl being a amazing game as it is some refinements, and a new icon wouldn't be bad

Xxnavysealxx
06-02-2014, 02:50 PM
one of dumbest mistakes was made by jaythebest xD genesisss let him borrow dm nap then later jay trusted gene and gene scammed jay xD another one is supah thinks idk about his farmed kills......

Impact
06-02-2014, 03:10 PM
If you've played AL, supposedly the best of all the previous legends games, it's majorly lacking with one feature. Rotatable Camera...

You don't realize how awesome and nice it is until you play AL for a while and come back to SL. Really, one of my favourite features of SL.
Al lacks pvp balance, arcane players win all the time vs non arcane its not even funny....

Zodiarck
06-02-2014, 03:17 PM
if il trusted with a item, I don't give back unless it's to the Maine, I don't lend out either lmao, and if I happen to lost something il replace it, but I don't borrow Lol stopped trusting people with my stuff to, lost millions

Zodiarck
06-02-2014, 03:18 PM
and I remember trying Al pvp, I get it's pvp all about skill etc, But mages were destroying people left and right xD

CAK Vader
06-02-2014, 04:42 PM
one of dumbest mistakes was made by jaythebest xD genesisss let him borrow dm nap then later jay trusted gene and gene scammed jay xD another one is supah thinks idk about his farmed kills......

This happened to my brother and me! Nytebladezz trusted me with fused nap custom Titan red jacket and other stuffs, and then my brother lets him borrow his jacket, and he runs off, and then he changed his name to Darkshadowsz and did it again, and then changed his name to Darkblitz and denied it, and THEN changed his name to Ghostreflex, but I still knew it was him xD

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-03-2014, 12:15 PM
This happened to my brother and me! Nytebladezz trusted me with fused nap custom Titan red jacket and other stuffs, and then my brother lets him borrow his jacket, and he runs off, and then he changed his name to Darkshadowsz and did it again, and then changed his name to Darkblitz and denied it, and THEN changed his name to Ghostreflex, but I still knew it was him xD

i heard his new name is carnivalclown

Zodiarck
06-03-2014, 03:16 PM
the treachery 0.0

Slant
06-17-2014, 03:46 AM
Back in the early days of science-fiction, especially before we went to the moon, space adventure fiction was crammed with really insane stuff. Beautiful, fantastical stuff. I’m talking about the sort of stuff that we don’t necessarily think of these days because we (as audience members) are overly familiar with the mundane rules of “real” space adventure like: there’s no air, the food is horrible, you freeze if you’re not dressed right, and how going to the toilet takes hours and help from several friends.
Here at Spacetime we’ve used the principles of “going too far” to push our fiction deep into the realm of fantasy, to a place where our point-of-view is sharp and clear. You’ll see things in our game that aren’t hard-science, things that are deliberately fantastic, that deliberately break some long-established (and I’d say ‘useless’) rules. We’ve learned to excite and enhance our ideas until we hit the most vivid, interesting, funny, horrifying, or bad-*** thing that we can imagine.
that was from this dev blog > http://web.archive.org/web/20080117164853/http://www.spacetimestudios.com/techblogs.html

Doframingo
06-22-2014, 07:34 PM
Upgrade the Graphics of SL just like AL.
+ Expansion 71 Cap

I think the same.