PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : Pet trial.

Jack O Reaper
06-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Hey guys!

Just got an idea i dont know if someone posted this but here i go.

I wanted to suggest that have a pet trial on arcane legends, this will help other for choosing the right pet for them. So to do this on the stable while viewing a locked or unobtained pet, you will see a button which say "try this pet". When you click that it will take you to free map with a mobs and bringing the pet which you choose on the stable. This will help the players to decide if their going to buy that pet or not and ofcourse the level of the pet is same with your lvl.

This is also like a "pet tester"

-Thnx for reading just leave your comments for this suggestion.

Indonesia
06-01-2014, 10:40 AM
I like this idea +1

ibighunk
06-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Hey guys!

Just got an idea i dont know if someone posted this but here i go.

I wanted to suggest that have a pet trial on arcane legends, this will help other for choosing the right pet for them. So to do this on the stable while viewing a locked or unobtained pet, you will see a button which say "try this pet". When you click that it will take you to free map with a mobs and bringing the pet which you choose on the stable. This will help the players to decide if their going to buy that pet or not and ofcourse the level of the pet is same with your lvl.

This is also like a "pet tester"

-Thnx for reading just leave your comments for this suggestion.

1 and also duration to use it should 15 min at least. :banana:

Jack O Reaper
06-01-2014, 01:06 PM
1 and also duration to use it should 15 min at least. :banana:

Per day so player can enjoy :banana:

epicrrr
06-01-2014, 02:22 PM
No No No No.

Pet exclusivity - sts cant do something that will undermine the fact that people bought/got from locks all those arcane pet then someone will just test em and have a feel of an Arcane rarity pet, thats just not fair in a sense.

best thing i think is for people to see their stats with that pet/egg just like when viewing an item on CS.

Tendirin
06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Nah.. People would take advantage of this type of thing i Highly Unrecommend

Zynzyn
06-04-2014, 12:09 PM
- 1. It will involve time and effort that could be used in other more important stuff that the game needs. What you suggest is a luxury not a need.

Jenvy
06-04-2014, 12:22 PM
+1 but i have a tweaked suggestion.

For every 5 levels, let there be an open city-like zone that players can enter. The map would be filled with bunches of adds (in the midrange of the 5 levels) that respawn every 15 seconds after they're killed. In this zone and in this zone only would all pets be unlocked and maxed out for testing.

Kills in the zone would not go toward kill count.

With that said, I'd much rather have new content / guild enhancements / pvp fixes than pet testing.

ibighunk
06-05-2014, 01:06 AM
As axappolo said its just a suggestion.