PDA

View Full Version : Capped out players shouldn't recieve XP blessings

Armourslash
06-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Yes the daily blessing came out to make leveling easier and I liked this especially their 3x combo but when you are at the cap you don't need xp anymore since you are at the max lvl but yet still people get xp blessings the first account and ONLY the first account that caps should recieve platinum rewards from day 5 other capped out accounts that came after it should recieve more combos but should still get armour and damage blessings the platinum rewards and more combos for capped out players should replace the xp elixirs so that they have something to do.

mylesal37
06-01-2014, 11:16 AM
I agree, there should be no xp blessings for capped toons.

Sheugokin
06-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Sorry to say, but this has been brought up way more than enough, but that's ok you're new. Just a heads up!

fourleaf
06-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Spacetime doesn't have the time or employees to fix any of the smaller or actually larger issues in PL,
I hear AL isn't that great of a balance either

Armourslash
06-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Sorry to say, but this has been brought up way more than enough, but that's ok you're new. Just a heads up!
Has this been put on forums before?

fourleaf
06-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Has this been put on forums before?
There is a search feature

Please remove all XP Elixirs from the daily blessing for characters that have capped.

If a character is capped, it cannot gain XP, therefore, it serves no purpose, no benefit and makes no sense to receive an XP elixir in a daily blessing on any capped toon.

Coding this change would be quick and easy. I hope to see this in an update for PL very soon.

Kind regards

Any chance we can kick the xp blessing out of the possibilities for our blessing, either raise the chance on others.
A few others you could add in
speed elixir
access to turnstile dungeons, just one free run
luck elixir
honestly all this stuff exists so doesn't seem like it should take long to throw into blessing randomizer pool

Here are a few ideas I think would make daily blessings better.

1. Don't award XP elixirs to level capped players. Because these elixirs are 100% worthless to those at cap, it amounts to a penalty for being max level. It's easy enough to have the system choose from among the other awards.

Armourslash
06-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Dang it already posted..

Sheugokin
06-02-2014, 02:51 PM
.....Many times...