PDA

View Full Version : I'm irritated too Much of this >.<

Hoardseeker
06-01-2014, 10:24 AM

Using Lep+Luck kit 30Mins~ 35 Runs jarl

Overall Loot : 1Lock >.< is Luck Elixir kit Nerfed?

obee
06-01-2014, 10:25 AM
I ran km3 for 1 hour..,lepre +luck kit...got 4 locks

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

tharidom
06-01-2014, 10:26 AM
True I got 1 lock 2 deary's but I think that the tradeable stuff doesnt work good ,with klaas elixir i got 5 locks but my lower lvls get better drops to than my higher lvls.:/

matanofx
06-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Well today i used lep+luck kit and looted 7 or 8 crates in km3 (30 minutes) i really think its just luck no nerfs

Elite gold chests used to drop often from elite bosses without luck elix or lep tho and now seems like 99% of the times you loot elite gold chest its due to a reroll.

faychen
06-01-2014, 10:37 AM
But locked creat lowest price is under 9.5k atm...

ibighunk
06-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Hoardy u r right i open 13 kits yet and get only 1 lock even didnt get blight egg. And khlass lucks 30min 7 locks. Its a bug.

Xyzther
06-01-2014, 12:56 PM
I've personally looted over 400 locks from Jarl, if you do it efficiently, you could get about 60-70 runs per luck kit, and I get about 6-7 locks per luck kit. The drop rate seems to be about 1 lock in 10 jarl...

Crowsfoot
06-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Psst, locks are over harvested. Try elite.

Wutzgood
06-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Psst, locks are over harvested. Try elite.

Its too bad elite gear doesn't drop often enough or is worth enough to be more profitable than locked farming in the long run. Elites are like opening locked or merching. You either hit it big or lose gold overall. Locked farming remains the only guaranteed way to gain gold(if you aren't paying for lix kits and just using klaas/shazbot and leprechaun) without spending platinum.

Back on topic its all about luck. There will be runs where only a leprechaun amulet will get more locked than Lep and lix will. I've seen it many times.

Best advise I can give is farm only your leprechaun amulet or with the free lix from klaas or shazbot. I would only buy lix kits during events like mythic weekend where locked are selling for alot. Most of the time I've seen no difference between 15% luck and 40% luck. Runs will be good or bad no matter how much luck % you have as long as you have some.

Crowsfoot
06-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Its too bad elite gear doesn't drop often enough or is worth enough to be more profitable than locked farming in the long run. Elites are like opening locked or merching. You either hit it big or lose gold overall. Locked farming remains the only guaranteed way to gain gold(if you aren't paying for lix kits and just using klaas/shazbot and leprechaun) without spending platinum.

Back on topic its all about luck. There will be runs where only a leprechaun amulet will get more locked than Lep and lix will. I've seen it many times.

Best advise I can give is farm only your leprechaun amulet or with the free lix from klaas or shazbot. I would only buy lix kits during events like mythic weekend where locked are selling for alot. Most of the time I've seen no difference between 15% luck and 40% luck. Runs will be good or bad no matter how much luck % you have as long as you have some.
I give away all my locked crates. My only income is from elite and selling things I've bought from previous events.

I've made 6 mil this season. You can make money through elite. You only need one spectacular drop and you cash in on 500k-1mil

Wutzgood
06-01-2014, 03:16 PM
It's true crow you can make a lot running elites but it could cost a lot of gold in pots just to find that one elite drop. I average around 750k a week selling locked I find just from running klaas/shazbot runs on my 6 farmable guys. I never lose any gold doing it tho and I can do it while at work which I can't do with elites.

Whatever works tho to make gold crow. This is just my opinion from my experience.

Roberto077
06-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Ran for for over 1000 runs, 1 dragon drop. PL loot tables op

Rare
06-01-2014, 04:27 PM
It's true crow you can make a lot running elites but it could cost a lot of gold in pots just to find that one elite drop. I average around 750k a week selling locked I find just from running klaas/shazbot runs on my 6 farmable guys. I never lose any gold doing it tho and I can do it while at work which I can't do with elites.

Whatever works tho to make gold crow. This is just my opinion from my experience.

I'm surprised you're still playing arcane legends. I would have died of boredom. Then again, I run token
dailies on 12 toons

keikali
06-01-2014, 04:31 PM
lol@babypve

Crowsfoot
06-01-2014, 05:26 PM

3 runs today, drops for the party were:

Lvl41 totem of fatalityShadowlurk egg
Lvl41 magma armor of assault (mage)

I got the staff.

Arachnophobik
06-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Sometimes i feel like luck is time based. I know several people (including me) who were complaining about jarl's drops yesterday (i got no lockeds in 30 mins of loot elix and lepre). Elites seems to be pretty good, although i dont run there cuz i suck at parking :/

Rare
06-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Sometimes i feel like luck is time based. I know several people (including me) who were complaining about jarl's drops yesterday (i got no lockeds in 30 mins of loot elix and lepre). Elites seems to be pretty good, although i dont run there cuz i suck at parking :/

Parking is for pansies.

Jk jk. You don't have to park to run elite though :)

Crowsfoot
06-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Parking is for pansies.

Jk jk. You don't have to park to run elite though :)
I jacked up a caves run today because I didn't know the parks. Twice I aggrod mobs the rogue was trying to park.

The hard core pulls are fun, IMO. Few people actually enjoy running elite for the run. If you enjoy elite, it isn't a chore and you become less flustered than those with perpetually poor drops.

Ps: the bold portion made me laugh and you will likely see me say it later on. +1

Wutzgood
06-01-2014, 06:55 PM
I'm surprised you're still playing arcane legends. I would have died of boredom. Then again, I run token
dailies on 12 toons

lol till I complete my Mage gear collection I prob will never get sick of this game. I would have died of boredom from work if I wasn't able to play there. Besides I enjoy getting paid irl while making gold in the game.

Xyzther
06-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Ran for for over 1000 runs, 1 dragon drop. PL loot tables op

Pls I got 4 dragon pieces in a week in about 25 total runs.... But that was after 3 months straight of nothing

Crowsfoot
06-01-2014, 07:47 PM
lol till I complete my Mage gear collection I prob will never get sick of this game. I would have died of boredom from work if I wasn't able to play there. Besides I enjoy getting paid irl while making gold in the game.
Hope your employer doesn't know your IGN

Roberto077
06-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Pls I got 4 dragon pieces in a week in about 25 total runs.... But that was after 3 months straight of nothing

But you are xyzther. I'm like an old potato when it comes to farming

Xyzther
06-01-2014, 09:14 PM
But you are xyzther. I'm like an old potato when it comes to farming

Y u not online anymore u die irl o.0

Kakashis
06-01-2014, 09:26 PM
I've been rarely getting locked lately, but the one time I did get one it was from an elite tindirin map. That was an insult

Wutzgood
06-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Hope your employer doesn't know your IGN

Nah my boss knows I play. As long as my job gets done it's no problem

Crowsfoot
06-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Nah my boss knows I play. As long as my job gets done it's no problem
Lucky you, only time I've been on at "work" is when I was working from home.

Wutzgood
06-01-2014, 10:47 PM
I actually tried to get him to play. Wasn't his type of game.

Crowsfoot
06-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Lol, "Yo Mr. Boss dude, you gotta try this game, man. I play all day when I'm suppose to working. You'd love it, brah."

"Man, this game is fly. You're the employee of the month now, son."

Seems legit.

Gensin
06-01-2014, 11:50 PM
2 weeks still no dragon teeth even a single.

Instanthumor
06-02-2014, 12:21 AM
3 runs today, drops for the party were:

Lvl41 totem of fatalityShadowlurk egg
Lvl41 magma armor of assault (mage)

I got the staff.

Who got the mage armor?

utpal
06-02-2014, 04:13 AM
I know that feel bhai

BUT...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/02/buqasabu.jpg

Prahasit Prahi
06-02-2014, 05:16 AM
It's ur luck that has been nerfed,not the elixir kit.. :p

Hoardseeker
06-02-2014, 06:56 AM
It's ur luck that has been nerfed,not the elixir kit.. :p

No Prahi, I ALWAYS Get 10Locks in Klaas 30Min Elixir , but in Kit?I used 3 Yesterday, Only 4Locks >.< Its the Luck if Lep!

Xeusx
06-02-2014, 07:03 AM
No Prahi, I ALWAYS Get 10Locks in Klaas 30Min Elixir , but in Kit?I used 3 Yesterday, Only 4Locks >.< Its the Luck if Lep!
Noobseeker

Hoardseeker
06-02-2014, 07:06 AM
Noobseeker

NoobishBlade

Caiahar
06-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Lol, "Yo Mr. Boss dude, you gotta try this game, man. I play all day when I'm suppose to working. You'd love it, brah."

"Man, this game is fly. You're the employee of the month now, son."

Seems legit.
Lol xD

Xeusx
06-02-2014, 08:36 AM
NoobishBlade
Noob

chitgoks
06-02-2014, 09:31 AM
crow! im waiting for your crates lol

Anyona
06-02-2014, 03:45 PM
I jacked up a caves run today because I didn't know the parks. Twice I aggrod mobs the rogue was trying to park.

The hard core pulls are fun, IMO. Few people actually enjoy running elite for the run. If you enjoy elite, it isn't a chore and you become less flustered than those with perpetually poor drops.

Ps: the bold portion made me laugh and you will likely see me say it later on. +1

I love doing no park runs but it seems most parties prefer park runs since you can run back to the boss easily.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Who got the mage armor?
Shut up you lucky bass tart.

Crowsfoot
06-02-2014, 04:08 PM
crow! im waiting for your crates lol
Chit, you are never on when I am. Rofl.

Ps: except my forum friend request I sent that months ago. Step it up ;)

Rare
06-02-2014, 05:59 PM
I love doing no park runs but it seems most parties prefer park runs since you can run back to the boss easily.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Kill them all!!

Madnex
06-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Parking is art!

Rare
06-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Parking is art!

Not for long

Kreasadriii
06-03-2014, 03:09 AM
Luck never lie, they said You elixir re-roll for better loot, then you get rare items.
Rare better than common :p

I feel that feelings too, my friend even said that "did lepre now need elixir kit to restore their luck?" << LOL

Daddyblu
06-03-2014, 03:16 AM
Well its all part of the game.

Not all the time you get lucky, But if you wana get rich and have gears dont give up.

KingMartin
06-03-2014, 03:29 AM

My observation is that loot comes in limited amounts per timeslot or something similar. Hence, if you feel your luck is bad, do something else for awhile, log out, log back in, reparty, experiment.

Besides perhaps Arachna (those snakes in the middle), no parking needed anywhere. Parking is good only for the fallen comrades to make it safely back to the boss.