PDA

View Full Version : How is Grimm in elites?

Reunegade
06-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Hi, I'm a mage and I like running elites. Should I get Grimm? He's a pretty cool mythic pet and the reason why I want to get him is because of 'Banishment'. Is it worth it in elite to get Grimm because of his ability?

Madnex
06-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Grimm is a very good pet in general but not for his low chance at banishment but for his amazing constant debuffs - main armor debuffs. Be it a boss or a mob, he's an excellent choice for any class IMO. Just make sure you get him L40 for his passive armor debuff to come into play and you'll notice the difference.

Crowsfoot
06-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Of the mythic pets he is my #2 favorite. The superiority of Slag's stun is a nice "mayday" button to help a struggling party regain footing.

Even if a party is doing poorly, I prefer Grimm if I am able to survive without Slag's stun because of the constant debuffs. IMO, everyone who van afford a Grimm should have him. However, a four Grimm party is the only way to really bring his banish into play because of the low chance (5% versus Samael's 10%) and smaller area of affect than Samael.

If you aren't hurting for gold, buy him.

Iliketolol
06-02-2014, 04:27 AM
I use grim to run.... For playing elites i prefer pets like colton ( awesome stun) , orion (good hp), ribbit ( ribbits AA+Clock = critical bleed !!), malison ( dodge)

matanofx
06-02-2014, 09:43 AM
I really like grimm, as others said before awesome de-buffs to enemies and +12%dmg for grimm user pretty awesome

The banishment rarely happens sadly but still one of my favorite elite pets

Trenton
06-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Grimm is awesome, I got mine to L41 and the armor debuff is amazing, especially for elites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Candylicks
06-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi, I'm a mage and I like running elites. Should I get Grimm? He's a pretty cool mythic pet and the reason why I want to get him is because of 'Banishment'. Is it worth it in elite to get Grimm because of his ability?

We keep missing each other in game! Grimm is sweet and my favorite mythic pet. You can't go wrong with him for a Mage.

ibighunk
06-02-2014, 01:05 PM
All mythc pet are gud accept ripmaw. :(

Candylicks
06-02-2014, 01:10 PM
All mythc pet are gud accept ripmaw. :(

Eh I wasn't a big fan of Ab once I capped and no longer needed the XP.

ibighunk
06-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Eh I wasn't a big fan of Ab once I capped and no longer needed the XP.

peoples say abaddon is gud for warriors. And i also dnt like hm as much as slag and grimm.

Trenton
06-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Abaddon is only good for leveling, and twinks because of the +100 armor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk