PDA

View Full Version : Ancient swamps enemy health

Laska
05-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Ok idk if in the only one who noticed or not but killing some of the enemies in ancient swamps takes mad long...I ain't really complaining cuz I kno it's lik that so it can be more challenging I guess and make lvling longer...but I find myself getting bored quick while farming solo I liKd the enemies in le but yah idk maybe I'm jus lazy but was hoping u could bring the health of the normal mobs down a little bit cuz some take as long to kill as a boss does so ATM I pretty much jus farm that witch and the beginning if the lvl cuz going through a whole level jus takes way to long an kinda not worth it if I barely get any good drops...anyways that's all I'm sayin..but it is a good dungeon tho...

TheBaconKing
05-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Ok idk if in the only one who noticed or not but killing some of the enemies in ancient swamps takes mad long...I ain't really complaining cuz I kno it's lik that so it can be more challenging I guess and make lvling longer...but I find myself getting bored quick while farming solo I liKd the enemies in le but yah idk maybe I'm jus lazy but was hoping u could bring the health of the normal mobs down a little bit cuz some take as long to kill as a boss does so ATM I pretty much jus farm that witch and the beginning if the lvl cuz going through a whole level jus takes way to long an kinda not worth it if I barely get any good drops...anyways that's all I'm sayin..but it is a good dungeon tho...

You would get better drops if you run in a group. This game isn't meant to be run solo. The more people, the more that will drop. The more that drops, the better chance you have at getting something good.

They increased the health because the game was too easy before. Anyone could go and solo each level. It is a MMO-RPG not just a "I want to solo everything" RPG. I say it is the right step in a great direction, and I hope it only gets harder.

Rebel
05-09-2010, 03:42 PM
For me, the more challenging it is, the more fun I have completing it. I also feel a greater sense of accomplishment when I beat something difficult instead of something easy.

Laska
05-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Yah ok calm down....I would run in groups if ppl would actually stay in a party for more then 5min ...even wen I don't wanna solo I end up soloing anyways cuz well noone knows how to play a dungeon all the way through...and I kno wat a mmo-rpg is and most I've played had enemies tha were hard but the bosses were lik 2x stronger and harder to where it would take lik up to an hour to kill it if u had a good group....anyways my whole point wasn't to make the game really easy lik it was before jus to make the mobs health a lil lower and not so much the same as the bosses health or maybe make the bosses hav more health idk cuz I can kill this pretty easy to since most hav lower health bars then the enemies themselves.

Laska
05-09-2010, 03:50 PM
For me, the more challenging it is, the more fun I have completing it. I also feel a greater sense of accomplishment when I beat something difficult instead of something easy.

Lol idc if it's more difficult Im jus sayin fighting an enemy in this dungeon is lik fighting a boss lol ther health bars really don't seem much diffrent..but it's w.e I'm lvl 35 already so it dosnt really matter and noone is really getting the point of this so a dev can jus lock the thread if u choose to I'm done wif this lol I'll jus go bak to farming the witch over n over since it's at the start of the level anyways ...at least I'm always guranteed a drop :) and I don't need a party full of ppl who are jus gonna leave anyways.

Azrael
05-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Lol idc if it's more difficult Im jus sayin fighting an enemy in this dungeon is lik fighting a boss lol ther health bars really don't seem much diffrent..but it's w.e I'm lvl 35 already so it dosnt really matter and noone is really getting the point of this so a dev can jus lock the thread if u choose to I'm done wif this lol I'll jus go bak to farming the witch over n over since it's at the start of the level anyways ...at least I'm always guranteed a drop :) and I don't need a party full of ppl who are jus gonna leave anyways.

seems like your problem is bad pick up groups rather than the enemies health itself. Your sig seems to indicate you are a member of venom, maybe doing guild runs will make things easier.
Soloing the witch is quite enjoyable for me right now on a side note.