PDA

View Full Version : 8-bit Salute | We Did It! | Official Feedback Thread

Remiem
06-02-2014, 01:08 PM

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post another big THANK YOU!! for your participation in the 8-bit Salute event in May. It was a phenomenal success and we had so much fun playing with you on the feed.

Now that the charity vanities have been removed from the games and we have our final tally, I am so proud to announce that during the course of this event you helped us raise a grand total of $21,829.50 to send video games and other goodies to troops in combat zones and recovering in military hospitals.

This is INCREDIBLE!

Now that the dust has settled I would love to hear your thoughts on the whole thing. What did you like? What didn't you like? Did you tune in for the broadcast? Lay it all out on the table so that we can make our future events even bigger and better.

Once again, thank you to all of you for making this such a great success. We can't wait for the next one!

octavos
06-02-2014, 01:26 PM
Now that the charity vanities have been removed from the games and we have our final tally, I am so proud to announce that during the course of this event you helped us raise a grand total of $21,829.50 to send video games and other goodies to troops in combat zones and recovering in military hospitals.

so i'm guessing 8-bit will now be a permanent addition to AL?

Pic taken from AL Today..and fantastic...as far as feedback is concerned...charities are always welcome to any video game community, because it says you care :)

CAK Vader
06-02-2014, 08:44 PM

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post another big THANK YOU!! for your participation in the 8-bit Salute event in May. It was a phenomenal success and we had so much fun playing with you on the feed.

This is INCREDIBLE!

Now that the dust has settled I would love to hear your thoughts on the whole thing. What did you like? What didn't you like? Did you tune in for the broadcast? Lay it all out on the table so that we can make our future events even bigger and better.

Once again, thank you to all of you for making this such a great success. We can't wait for the next one!

It was simply magnificently amazing! Are you Able to post a video of the broadcast on forums? :D anyway great thing, hope I can be in the next one, again xD so much fun and $21,829.50 IS AMAAAAZING