PDA

View Full Version : IDK how to do a good run.

Doframingo
06-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Hello.. when i run see people saying do not open boxes.. And in another places people say is okey to open.. I see people saying to have an set to get more lucky idk but i dont trust it. Were are the places who i can farm vanitys? For farm vanitys need enhacer?

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Hello.. when i run see people saying do not open boxes.. And in another places people say is okey to open.. I see people saying to have an set to get more lucky idk but i dont trust it. Were are the places who i can farm vanitys? For farm vanitys need enhacer?

best place for easy vanity is red sun lvl 4, kill the red beard boss quickly before he sheilds up and leaves.
im not sure about the boxes i hear that is lowers chance but im not sure. vanities cant reroll so no enhancers for those items.

Doframingo
06-02-2014, 01:42 PM
best place for easy vanity is red sun lvl 4, kill the red beard boss quickly before he sheilds up and leaves.
im not sure about the boxes i hear that is lowers chance but im not sure. vanities cant reroll so no enhancers for those items.

But Red Sun 4 Boss drop always? everywere?

CAK Vader
06-02-2014, 01:55 PM
But Red Sun 4 Boss drop always? everywere?

Woah woah woah, beat the boss at the beginning, he's hard to kill unless you're a high level since he runs away, and no, he doesn't always drop vanities, that's why they are expensive, if they dropped every single time, why would they be so pricy? If it were that easy, everyone would be millionaires by the end of the day ._. This is not a criticism, just explaining.

CAK Vader
06-02-2014, 02:05 PM
And also people make up lots of rumors, it angers me so much when someone says something like "don't open boxes! It's better luck" or "don't open boxes! It's the only way to get a napalm!" You may hear other things like, don't use skills on queen, stand inside an egg, stupid things like that. Just remember, there is no way to affect the drop table other than to use an enhancer, but those work like this, you find a trash item, you reroll for a common item, you find a common item, you reroll for a rare item, you find a rare item, you reroll into an epic item, you find an epic item, you reroll into a legendary item, you find a legendary item, well, don't be confused, it won't reroll for a vanity, vanities can't be rerolled, they are completely random to find! And by the way, not all maps have rare epic or legendary drops, some maps don't even have common or trash drops, so don't expect to reroll for a legendary in Dynastar, vanities drop everywhere, I found a blue shirt, camera head and more at Dynastar, so don't listen to lies like, vanities don't drop at Dynastar, and I've found 3 green and 2 blue shirts at red sun, not including all the glasses and camera heads. Anyway, that's all I have to say, goodbye ^-^

Muffiny
06-02-2014, 02:07 PM

The 'don't open boxes' thing is completely wrong. According to some peeps, it was a rumour made by some peeps in Phoenix back in the 41 cap just so less people would get vanities, thus pushing the prices of vanities up.
OPEN DEM BOXES. USE DEM SKILLS. BURN EVERYTHING.

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-02-2014, 02:28 PM
a ha this was well explained indeed.

Zodiarck
06-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Long story short, Enhancers don't work on vanity, vanity is not a rarity, it's as it's name implies Empty, For shirts farm red sun last map in it, for more valuable stuff like squid and xray farm delta and Numa, you can find vanity shirts/glasses/jackets on the boss

Doframingo
06-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Long story short, Enhancers don't work on vanity, vanity is not a rarity, it's as it's name implies Empty, For shirts farm red sun last map in it, for more valuable stuff like squid and xray farm delta and Numa, you can find vanity shirts/glasses/jackets on the boss can you farm with me and become my teacher?

Doframingo
06-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Woah woah woah, beat the boss at the beginning, he's hard to kill unless you're a high level since he runs away, and no, he doesn't always drop vanities, that's why they are expensive, if they dropped every single time, why would they be so pricy? If it were that easy, everyone would be millionaires by the end of the day ._. This is not a criticism, just explaining.
Jajaja

Doframingo
06-02-2014, 05:36 PM
And also people make up lots of rumors, it angers me so much when someone says something like "don't open boxes! It's better luck" or "don't open boxes! It's the only way to get a napalm!" You may hear other things like, don't use skills on queen, stand inside an egg, stupid things like that. Just remember, there is no way to affect the drop table other than to use an enhancer, but those work like this, you find a trash item, you reroll for a common item, you find a common item, you reroll for a rare item, you find a rare item, you reroll into an epic item, you find an epic item, you reroll into a legendary item, you find a legendary item, well, don't be confused, it won't reroll for a vanity, vanities can't be rerolled, they are completely random to find! And by the way, not all maps have rare epic or legendary drops, some maps don't even have common or trash drops, so don't expect to reroll for a legendary in Dynastar, vanities drop everywhere, I found a blue shirt, camera head and more at Dynastar, so don't listen to lies like, vanities don't drop at Dynastar, and I've found 3 green and 2 blue shirts at red sun, not including all the glasses and camera heads. Anyway, that's all I have to say, goodbye ^-^

Thanx thanx for the information:)

Zodiarck
06-02-2014, 09:16 PM
I wouldn't mind farming with ya :) add me name is zodiarck and leave your toon name so I can add ya got a thousand and something requests lol >.< won't be able to do quests though been busy with boxing

Doframingo
06-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Im sending you a request now:)