PDA

View Full Version : Playing AL on HTC titan.

Ihateppl
06-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Is there anyway too get AL on a HTC titan? preferable a legal way, but not a must.

Crowsfoot
06-02-2014, 05:33 PM
It's a windows phone. I would imagine it is doable in a similar way as you get AL on a PC. Try with chrome perhaps. I'm not sure on this one.

Assuming this is the right phone http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_titan-4027.php you may be out of luck. The stats are poor and it is an older phone. Even if you got the app downloaded, it may be very laggy game play.

This is my old phone, which struggled to run AL http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_evo_4g_lte-4665.php

Ihateppl
06-02-2014, 06:39 PM
ayyyye yaaaaa

worst time to lose my computer >.<

Ravager
06-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Windows Mobile OS is not supported. The only way would be to get android and/or dual boot the phone. Your model does not support this or variants of the hacks out there. AL will not run on your phone.

Crowsfoot
06-02-2014, 09:32 PM
Yes, you can always gut the operating system and get a new one.

I know there are iOS and android emulaters for each opposing operating system but I don't believe windows supports them. Heck, you can't even get showbox on a PC anymore after the March update of Windows 8.

Zylx
06-03-2014, 12:02 AM
Yes, you can always gut the operating system and get a new one.

I know there are iOS and android emulaters for each opposing operating system but I don't believe windows supports them. Heck, you can't even get showbox on a PC anymore after the March update of Windows 8.

Emulators are illegal in some places, arent they?

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Emulators are illegal in some places, arent they?
Some, but it is unclear whether or not it is in his area. Thus, I have not encouraged nor endorsed anyone to do anything illegal or beyond their comfort zone.

It is usually illegal but usually just voids the warranty and any trade in value of the device (assuming you trade it in with the original retailer). Again, it can be legal and I'm not trying to cause any problems for myself or others.