PDA

View Full Version : Gawd how much I hate this map

Sheugokin
06-02-2014, 05:33 PM
I hate the new ctf map in BSM. Ugh just hate the way it is set up. Impossible for mages and birds to hide.....ughhhh.....

Also the orbs are meh. They can catch up to the flag tankers pretty quickly. Meh. Just don't like the map in general....does anyone agree?

Laar
06-02-2014, 05:34 PM
What new CTF map? There was a new update?

synfullmagic_23110
06-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Gawd how much I love this map

<3

Promagin
06-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Alex,

The map is not new unless of course you're on some sort of crazy drug :P Actually I find it quite easy to hide behind the corners and it makes for a quicker game with everyone not constantly hiding.

I like the presentation of the orbs, they are set up on the corners of the map. I usually use the game-plan of going out of the spawn area and turning right to go get the orb. After I have the orb I speed off to the flag and tank my way back to my side.

Overall, I quite like the map.

Thanks,
~Dillon

Sheugokin
06-02-2014, 07:15 PM
I just hate it. I LOVE Rockwall...OMG! Hide behind every single corner and those "glitches" when you "hit behind a wall" lol. :P

MightyMicah
06-02-2014, 07:25 PM
I like the new map :)

Mostly I like the 5v5 maps though. Most intense pvp ever happens in those.

Impact
06-02-2014, 07:49 PM
I like the new map :)

Mostly I like the 5v5 maps though. Most intense pvp ever happens in those.
Ikr but sadly at low lvl, no one uses those maps :(

Rescind
06-02-2014, 09:09 PM

I use them lol. I rush then run around with the orbs saying HALP I'm sorry.

MightyMicah
06-02-2014, 09:18 PM

I know! It doesn't make sense. People have been asking for new maps forever, but the fact is that there are tons of awesome maps that no one ever uses.

Waug
06-02-2014, 09:20 PM
I like it , hide less, short cool map where range matters not hiding skills.

Also BTW unlike many ppls think its not glitch much - (through the wall)

XghostzX
06-02-2014, 09:59 PM
I like the different layouts to the maps. Personally, my favorite map is the Alien Oasis 5v5 CTF. It's not the one where the flag room is right next to the respawn room, rather the one that's literally a maze. It's so much fun and you have so much freedom to be sneaky.

The best map to have a strategic game is probably castle keep-away

Arpluvial
06-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Hey guys,

We love feedback and welcome it on the forums, both positive and negative, but it must be constructive. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please feel free to post suggestions and feedback in the appropriate area. We love to hear your thoughts, just keep it constructive. :)

<3,
Arp