PDA

View Full Version : U can't trust anyone...

Slagr
06-03-2014, 01:32 AM
Well been playin a while now and I've learnt from this game is even your friends will scam u if they got a chance, unfortunately for me I lent out 10m to someone I thought I could trust and.. Well... U can guess what happed.

Feel quite bad, il probably just quit soon. Thx for the fun I did hav sts.

Hope u all hav fun and I don't think il ever get the support or enjoyment from another game that has been present here

Iliketolol
06-03-2014, 01:36 AM
Ouch:(

inkredible
06-03-2014, 01:38 AM
I dont trust anyone but one person in game also :), be safe next time

Slagr
06-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Yeh... Shame to think someone uv known for ages in game would do that

Prahasit Prahi
06-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Good luck in the future that's what all I can say...sorry.

~Prahi

razerfingers
06-03-2014, 01:40 AM
You can trust me and my wisdom. i turned 18 today ;)

Slagr
06-03-2014, 01:41 AM
It's ok... Or as they say: it's just a game

Kakashis
06-03-2014, 01:49 AM
sorry to hear, I too only trust a few people in the game! Even then, I've never needed to put them to the test XD you can still recover from 10m hit

Gensin
06-03-2014, 01:56 AM
Trust people who youve known irl or maybe for a long time and have a strong bond with them.

Zylx
06-03-2014, 02:02 AM
Rule of thumb: Dont trust anyone. Dont trust your best friend. Dont trust your spouse. Dont trust your mom.

Endkey
06-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Trust ur brain and not ur heart...thats a good thing to do

Bro not all scam...My friends helped me with midas...99,999,999 gold...the most you can get..i have also seen my other friends get midas...some people dont do that shyt....u just have to know who dont..sorry for ur gold...hope the guy atleast feels bad for wat he did..

Slagr
06-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Yeh :( well thx guys wish u all well.

This 10m lose is just worse cos I was so close to buying something now that's gone. And wen you don't have your heart in the game u can no longe hav the commitment to recover that amount of gold

jeocapat
06-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Rule of thumb: Dont trust anyone. Dont trust your best friend. Dont trust your spouse. Dont trust your mom.
True.

But that feeling you get when you finally find someone worthy of your trust is just sublime. Most people trust cause they feel bad to let thier friends down, others trust cause they want to tie the person they get along with to them and hope he/she is the right person and the rest trust cause they are forced to ask a external person for help. Trusting people around you becomes a must at a certain point in life except you live alone on a mountain but again you must trust someone and hope he remembers to bring you food from the city and wadahell theres nobody like mama you should definately trust your mum.

Slagr
06-03-2014, 02:25 AM
I trusted very few ppl, annoyed to say the person tht scammed me was a fake the whole time

falmear
06-03-2014, 02:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/h5Obnso.png

Kreasadriii
06-03-2014, 02:57 AM
So sorry for the losing that things and the trust, :(
it would be example to us all to didn't trust anyone in game.

faefaefae
06-03-2014, 02:59 AM
Rule of thumb: Read Zylx's scam guide before you start playing:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137292-Guide-Scams-Avoiding-Scams-and-What-to-do-if-You-are-Scammed

Attack Dog
06-03-2014, 03:00 AM
Well been playin a while now and I've learnt from this game is even your friends will scam u if they got a chance, unfortunately for me I lent out 10m to someone I thought I could trust and.. Well... U can guess what happed.

Feel quite bad, il probably just quit soon. Thx for the fun I did hav sts, I know u can't do anything about this but u can track names I'm sure, his name was kingzmega and elitezsmurf.

Hope u all hav fun and I don't think il ever get the support or enjoyment from another game that has been present here

Zzz...

Slagr
06-03-2014, 03:05 AM
Zzz? Not even funny one bit, until u have been scammed u don't know how it feels

Attack Dog
06-03-2014, 03:15 AM
Zzz? Not even funny one bit, until u have been scammed u don't know how it feels

I'm sorry? It's your fault completely for getting scammed. Do you know this "friend" in real life, no? Then he/she isn't your friend, just a person you met online. I don't even know why you posted this thread. Id normally feel alittle bad for you, but I mean come on, you're making this out to be someone else's fault, when its all yours.

Not even funny
By the way, I never said it was funny.

Slagr
06-03-2014, 03:27 AM
That's why I said: I know u can't do anything about it

Pls read carefully, cos I know it was my fault and after being scammed I don't need som1 like u telling me it was my fault too since I kinda already know tht...

Slagr
06-03-2014, 03:30 AM
I'm not making this out to be any1 else's fault BUT mine. The point of this thread isn't about me, or about the 10m I lost but its the fact tht u may know som1 really well and if u give them a chance to scam u they'll take it. Not saying this is true of all people, don't get me wrong there's good people out there

ClumsyCactus
06-03-2014, 03:34 AM
I'm sorry? It's your fault completely for getting scammed. Do you know this "friend" in real life, no? Then he/she isn't your friend, just a person you met online. I don't even know why you posted this thread. Id normally feel alittle bad for you, but I mean come on, you're making this out to be someone else's fault, when its all yours.

I trust about 10 persons i have never seen in real life, just in game. I have borrowed Money and Items from them, and they have borrowed from me. I count them as my friends :)
Also, slagr even Said it was his own Fault.

NJaNear
06-03-2014, 03:42 AM

You actually took the time to post this? Go chew a bone or something.

Kenneth Sabando
06-03-2014, 04:29 AM
Rule of thumb: Dont trust anyone. Dont trust your best friend. Dont trust your spouse. Dont trust your mom. hahahahahahaha That mom thing though :D :3

ibighunk
06-03-2014, 04:32 AM
When u loose trust from every1 pt me in game. U can always trust me.
I have respect whch is better than gold.
I dn't know why people like to do scam when u can buy arcane weapon and pet from just 5000 locks. Maximum. :)

Attack Dog
06-03-2014, 04:33 AM
You actually took the time to post this? Go chew a bone or something.

Not even going to spend time posting a valid retort or to put my thought into a response as immature and idiotic as this.

ClumsyCactus
06-03-2014, 04:54 AM
Not even going to spend time posting a valid retort or to put my thought into a response as immature and idiotic as this.

...says the one Who replyed idiotic first.

Attack Dog
06-03-2014, 05:07 AM
...says the one Who replyed idiotic first.

This makes no sense lol

Roberto077
06-03-2014, 05:36 AM
Requesting lock.

Dex Scene
06-03-2014, 06:06 AM
Sorry to hear!!
Well I trust 4-5 people in my guild!
I am trusted by some too.
I often transfer my guildies's stuffs from their one to other email characters!
When I got mythic I borrowed 600k from my guildy and I am giving him back.
I often lend my trusted guildies and get pay back :)
You gotta know whom to trust and gotta have strong bond. Also you gotta get to know one well before you lend some big amount!
But yes even most trusted one can betray you, you never know! So never should lend someone huge amount.
Anyway sorry to hear what happened to you mate.

—AshDex

Candylicks
06-03-2014, 06:25 AM
Hugs to the OP. I was really surprised in this game how many 'scammer' kind of people are here and so many ways you can run into these problems. Coming from a similar situation I wanted to quit AL because it hurts when someone you consider friends makes these kinds of choices. However, this community is lovely you WILL find your way again. Don't let a single person jade your fun here.

Legendproject
06-03-2014, 06:38 AM
Don't ever trust anyone even if its youre dad he might scamm you.

Xenobiotic
06-03-2014, 06:51 AM

How the hell do I unthank people on tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keikali
06-03-2014, 06:52 AM
Everyone lies.

Legallyblonde
06-03-2014, 07:30 AM

Okay this guy already feels REALLY bad he was scammed and he already knew it was his fault. I don't understand why you randomly come to his thread just to act like a jerk. Seriously, no need to kick someone when they're down.

Jig
06-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Learnt this longgggg ago, surprises me how people still continue to do this...

Well now you've learnt, don't ever trust anyone ;) guess you had to learn the hard way haha, TBH, it is ALWAYS learning from the hard way..

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 07:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/h5Obnso.png
Calm down satan

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 07:49 AM
I don't lend gold, period. Any gold I "lend" I never expect to see again.

Picklee
06-03-2014, 08:42 AM
You shouldn't really be discussing others people's names on forums

Qav
06-03-2014, 09:11 AM
elitesmurf level 10-11 pvp right ?
if right,i kick him brother.
l Hope you get over it soon..

@Slagr

ibighunk
06-03-2014, 09:19 AM
You shouldn't really be discussing others people's names on forums

we can if they take our 'pickle' and are not gving it back. :D

ibighunk
06-03-2014, 09:21 AM
elitesmurf level 10-11 pvp right ?
if right,i kick him brother.
l Hope you get over it soon..

@Slagr

bro tell hm to gve slagr money back. :-)

Slagr
06-03-2014, 10:26 AM
All names are:

Elitezsmurf
Kingzmega>but name changed
Avzi
Dazna

j3peaz
06-03-2014, 10:38 AM
No one would blame u for leaving. Just know for each scammer/thief there are 10x as many good people here. Hope you find peace somewhere and good luck on your future adventures here or else where

Also while I'm sorry for your loss thank you for coming to the forums just to remind everyone of the potential of betrayals. Without constant reminders it would happen more than it already does

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Samdegreat
06-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Add him to your ignore list on a guest account and if he changes his name it will automatically change on your ignore list :)
I also got scammed 10mill about 2months ago I recovered this week, it really is just a game, you will get over it :)

P.s there are a handful of people you can trust on this game...

I personally gained more pleasure of this game while I was 'poor' however when you look in auction and think 'o I could of afforded that before :(' which leads to depression haha

Best of luck to you in the future !!!!

:banana:

Slagr
06-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Thx for the support guys.. Never find a better community than here

Slagr
06-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Attempting to recover som of the lost now... Cant even afford the orb i recently sold, well its not my lucky day

Ihateppl
06-03-2014, 12:12 PM
btw, dont call people out of forums.

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Life lessons learned - rather you learned them in an online game than in real life with real life repercussions.

Also, removed names, no need to drag that on to the forums.

xxSkyxx
06-03-2014, 12:41 PM

Heartless....S.O.A.B!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Benworushi
06-03-2014, 12:52 PM
im sry heard this ..i meet scammer. .they cheated my some gold...im sadly . ..but. i know more awesome frd. im happy. ..
my frd borrowed me arcane items include arcane ring. ..they trust me. .so i wont cheat them. .that will let my frd disappoint. ..bcoz im cheated. .i know this feeling. .i hate cheater. .i like frd
gold can let u see a person really colour
thx. ..my English is poor

Tendirin
06-03-2014, 01:01 PM
.... theres an reason sts said not to do this

falmear
06-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Calm down satan

Shhh...don't tell people my real name.

John Punzal
06-03-2014, 07:41 PM
poor thing
trusting someone online
is there justice to it?

Ninjasmurf
06-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Why would you lend someone gold when STS took the aps away? @@

Jig
06-04-2014, 05:34 AM
Shhh...don't tell people my real name.

Why would you want to be satan? why death? satan has a 24/7 period always angry, cause his red...

chitgoks
06-04-2014, 06:56 AM
generalizing everyone is never good. you were just with the wrong people even if you know them since the first season

there are honest players out there...

Samdegreat
06-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Life lessons learned - rather you learned them in an online game than in real life with real life repercussions.

Also, removed names, no need to drag that on to the forums.

I totally agree, I learned to just spend gold and have fun as I was just storing my gold before which made this game boring waiting for the next event!

Tendirin
06-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Yeah lol

Iliketolol
06-04-2014, 04:39 PM
im sry heard this ..i meet scammer. .they cheated my some gold...im sadly . ..but. i know more awesome frd. im happy. ..
my frd borrowed me arcane items include arcane ring. ..they trust me. .so i wont cheat them. .that will let my frd disappoint. ..bcoz im cheated. .i know this feeling. .i hate cheater. .i like frd
gold can let u see a person really colour
thx. ..my English is poor

^^ hola ben

Remiem
06-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Hey guys, going to lock this one down. We do our best not to keep scam discussions going in the forum. I see some great suggestions up there on how to avoid scams. I highly recommend checking out the guides section as well for guides on how to avoid the most common ones.