PDA

View Full Version : Way to transfer GIFT to player w/o "Inspect" ?? Please Help!

gingeronimooo
06-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Hi, I would like to give a belated birthday gift to a friend that plays AL, through the game, but I need help. I told them I would, but I got really addicted/wrapped up in AL. I know this is a bit bizarre, as most people would just say, go to the person, click inspect, then click "Gift".

Anyways, unfortunately we had a bit of a falling out, and I can't really meet them in the AL to give the gift. But I would still like to.

Is there any way to do this? Whether it be an item, pet, platinum, whatever. If not, Would STS Support/mods possibly help me? (please!) They are a long-time player and an amazing person. Please don't ask who it is, because I'd like it to be a surprise, and I really don't want to take credit for it, i'd just like them to be like "err, wtf...?? COOL!" Lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It would really make me feel good, and I'm sure it would be cool to them too. You can leave me a PM in my inbox if you like. I promise this is no scheme/funny business, just a gift for an awesome friend, I can verify it's coming from my account anyway you'd like.

-gingeronimooo

EDIT: To support: I'd also be willing to simply use my CC to buy platinum, but just not for my account, iIF no other methods are workable. Please help! You would be the GOAT :)

Madnex
06-03-2014, 04:02 PM
You could try making a new account or change your name temporarily for it. Althought it'd be really cool if mods could do that, I suspect their hands will be full with new client bug reports for a good while. :)

Blackair142
06-03-2014, 05:14 PM
There is no way to transfer platinum or stable pets unless you have a talk with STS. Maybe telling a TRUSTING friend to give the gift to the person or as suggested above, make an alternative character and try to do it that way. Other than those ways I can't really think of a possible way to gift without being in the same map. Good luck with the present and hopefully you two overcome this "falling out".

Fyrce
06-04-2014, 01:13 AM
For something that actually can be given, have someone get that person into Kraag Tavern or Kelys tavern. There is almost always just one instance of those and you can join him/her/it there and just give it to them.