PDA

View Full Version : Equipping items using boosters

BourbonShot
06-03-2014, 11:44 AM
Was looking or some clarity regarding using "boosters" to equip higher level items. How do you equip items with level reqs? I have a harpoon that is lvl 47 with str reqs. But I am only level 42. Can I just boost my str and still equip it? Rather new an trying to take advantage of this aspect of the game. Thanks in advance.

Motivating
06-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Don't really understand what your asking? Are you asking if you could boost yourself to 47 or boost your str?
The answer to both are no unfortunately, the only way to equip items that have level/stat requirements is to meet both of the STAT and LEVEL requirements

Laar
06-03-2014, 10:27 PM
No, you can't do that. You have to meet both requirements to equip an item.

Schnitzel
06-06-2014, 11:31 AM
Don't really understand what your asking? Are you asking if you could boost yourself to 47 or boost your str?
The answer to both are no unfortunately, the only way to equip items that have level/stat requirements is to meet both of the STAT and LEVEL requirements

He means that if he boosts his stats, could he use a harpoon that requires lvl47 but he's lvl42

@OP, you have to be both the STR requirement and the lvl to use that weapon.

Motivating
06-06-2014, 11:56 AM
He means that if he boosts his stats, could he use a harpoon that requires lvl47 but he's lvl42

@OP, you have to be both the STR requirement and the lvl to use that weapon.

Thought so :3