PDA

View Full Version : 1.1.0 Client Bugs [AL]

Zeus
06-03-2014, 12:29 PM
• After the new client update, Samael's happiness damage doesn't show on rogue. Please fix! :(
• Global Damage Nerf Bug - refer to post #39
• The pet Shadowlurk's Arcane Ability includes an armor debuff of 20% that is not supposed to be there.
• The rogue skill Shadow Veil does not apply any actual damage in PvP although in the status bar the damage buff icon appears.
• The rogue skill Shadow Veil doesn't offer any damage debuff in PvP to opponents standing inside it either which contradicts its description.
• The warrior skill Vengeance does not apply any actual damage debuff in PvP -targets are in range- although in the status bar (of the opponent) the damage debuff icon appears.
• Damage percent pets are not working in PvP! Refer to post #57 for details.

PS: Thanks to Asphynxia!

Bless
06-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Yesssss

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 12:37 PM
It doesn't show on warriors either.

Edit: buffs/debuffs don't stack. As expected.

wvhills
06-03-2014, 12:39 PM
why am i starting to think that pet bonus damage doesn't work and it has never worked?

Giuewek
06-03-2014, 12:40 PM
why am i starting to think that pet bonus damage doesn't work and it has never worked?

Most pets with damage % do work I tested it just after the client update

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

wvhills
06-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Most pets with damage % do work I tested it just after the client update

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

there's only a few people on forums who i trust to know how to properly test something like this. U may know what ur doing but idk u so i'm going to have to test it for myself or wait until i see one or two of them post saying it works right. No offense.

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the head's up. We'll dig into it.

One thought though, does your character in question have a 5% passive bonus? If so, then you already have 5%. There isn't stacking for damage +% bonus.

Bless
06-03-2014, 12:50 PM

One thought though, does your character in question have a 5% passive bonus? If so, then you already have 5%. There isn't stacking for damage. No, its samael..

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 01:03 PM
Just tested this myself.

Lvl 41 Warrior with no passive or other modifier to damage.

No pet out:

251.5 Dmg
301.8 DPS

With Samhael pet out:

263.8 Dmg
316.5 DPS

Also our QA Manager tested with a rogue

Damage before 91.0

Damage after 99.5

Can you give us more specifics about what you are seeing, including your character name? Thanks!

Haligali
06-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Have no passive 5% bonus and i got same dmg with samael after the new client.

Only changed pet:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/ra3unyzu.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/8edu8eja.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/ehy6epe8.jpg

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Just tested this myself.

No pet out:

251.5 Dmg
301.8 DPS

With Samhael pet out:

263.8 Dmg
316.5 DPS
Test ribbit. Has same stats as Samael (because of +25 str).

Slag offers higher damage than samael at the moment.

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 01:08 PM

One thought though, does your character in question have a 5% passive bonus? If so, then you already have 5%. There isn't stacking for damage +% bonus.
Yes, post deleted.

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Hey guys, if you are looking at damage changes for an item, the best way to evaluate that would be to take off all your items and pet. Write down your current numbers. Then equip the one thing you want to evaluate and look at the changes in your numbers.

If you are swapping between a pet, there are other stat changes that roll up into top line values. That could lead you to a conclusion that isn't necessarily accurate. Just something to try.

Thanks!

Zeus
06-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Just tested this myself.

No pet out:

251.5 Dmg
301.8 DPS

With Samhael pet out:

263.8 Dmg
316.5 DPS

Damage before 91.0

Damage after 99.5

Can you give us more specifics about what you are seeing, including your character name? Thanks!

My character, without any elixirs, rates at 508.4 damage with Samael which is the exact same as it was pre-client update. If I wear a damage elixir, then my damage boosts. Otherwise, nothing seems to get the damage bonus working on Samael.

Also, I do not have passive 5% bonus damage. The only percent passive I have are critical and defense.

PS: While you're at it, can you remove the extra 2% critical that Samael gives? It does not show up on happiness, but it shows up on your characters stats.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 01:18 PM
I just tried with no elixirs and the same result happened. I really do not think that Samael's damage percent is working.

wvhills
06-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Just tested this myself.

No pet out:

251.5 Dmg
301.8 DPS

With Samhael pet out:

263.8 Dmg
316.5 DPS

Damage before 91.0

Damage after 99.5

what's samael's happiness bonus?

on ur warrior (according to the numbers u gave) it's a 4.89% increase.
ur QA manager's rogue is 9.3%

if ur both using samael shouldn't the % increase be the same? Also, i think it should be a whole number.

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Hey guys, if you are looking at damage changes for an item, the best way to evaluate that would be to take off all your items and pet. Write down your current numbers. Then equip the one thing you want to evaluate and look at the changes in your numbers.

If you are swapping between a pet, there are other stat changes that roll up into top line values. That could lead you to a conclusion that isn't necessarily accurate. Just something to try.

Thanks!
I double checked all stats in reverse equipping order to make sure stats were not rolling over.

Kettle has higher displayed damage than Slag because of the stronger base stats. Slag displays higher damage then kettle when I am geared and is not glitches. Only Samael is having a display error,

wvhills
06-03-2014, 01:27 PM

Thanks!

imo, that's shady. if ur selling pets for plat and advertise then as 5, 10, 12 or 15% more damage then that's how much damage they should give. So if ur a warrior and have 251 damage and equip a 10% damage pet then ur damage should be 275. If ur a rogue that has 91 damage and equip the same pet then ur damage should be 100.

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Samhael works fine for us guys.

Try taking off all your gear and your pet. Then equip only the pet.

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 01:29 PM
imo, that's shady. if ur selling pets for plat and advertise then as 5, 10, 12 or 15% more damage then that's how much damage they should give. So if ur a warrior and have 251 damage and equip a 10% damage pet then ur damage should be 275. If ur a rogue that has 91 damage and equip the same pet then ur damage should be 100.

The statistic numbers are rollups of some pretty big formulas. There are also estimates in there for procs, etc. So, it doesn't always work out like that.

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 01:30 PM

I did in pictures above. I also rechecked stats by equipping the pets again in reverse order to verify that stats were not rolling over.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 01:31 PM

I did as did Crow in the picture above. Every single person that I've talked to with Samael has the same issue. :(

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 01:32 PM
I did as did Crow in the picture above. Every single person that I've talked to with Samael has the same issue. :(
Indeed. Only Samael's base stats are being factored in.

wvhills
06-03-2014, 01:34 PM
The statistic numbers are rollups of some pretty big formulas. There are also estimates in there for procs, etc. So, it doesn't always work out like that.

if u went to a gas station and bought gas that was advertised to increase ur fuel mileage by 15% how would u feel if it only went up 5%?

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Haligali has some very good pictures of effects when gear is equipped. Samael is notably weaker than whim in his photos.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 01:40 PM
I'm testing right now if the bug is just visual or physical, will get back to people!

Serancha
06-03-2014, 01:41 PM
My mage's stat screen shows that I have over 100 more damage than before....without a pet on. Display bug, or did mages get a serious buff?

Edit: Abaddon's damage % does not show for mage. Only the increase from the primary stat benefit shows.

Otawaazavie
06-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Application crashes after iOS client update:
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Subtype: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x1efffff0
Triggered by Thread: 0

Khairi
06-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Also there's one bug on guild. On my level 12 character , It doesn't show the guild

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/huja4a5y.jpg

but I can still receiving and sending guild message. But my guildmates can't find me through guild page.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/ubazudup.jpg

But on my main character , which is level 41 , it shows the guild page

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/hujeresu.jpg

It is so confusing :(

Zeus
06-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Update: the visual effects for global damage reduction in PvP work. Also, when in PvP, Samael's visual display of damage is being calculated in when being coupled with the global damage reduction in PvP.

Sam, try standing around town and seeing and then comparing with a PvP zone.

Kakashis
06-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Update: the visual effects for global damage reduction in PvP work. Also, when in PvP, Samael's visual display of damage is being calculated in.

Sam, try standing around town and seeing.

Yes a few people I talked to said that this is happening on maps and towns. Poor Sam maybe he was secretly nerfed :(

Zeus
06-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Yes a few people I talked to said that this is happening on maps and towns. Poor Sam maybe he was secretly nerfed :(

In PvP, it works. I have yet to test if it's a physical or visual bug in PvE maps. Also, I am using nox's poison damage to tell, as that is the most consistent you can get on a rogue.

Serancha
06-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Myself and some others are having crashing issues with rogues. I was fine on my mage, switched to rogue and crashed 3 times in a row. Same account, same device for me.

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Myself and some others are having crashing issues with rogues. I was fine on my mage, switched to rogue and crashed 3 times in a row. Same account, same device for me.

What is the name of your rogue?

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Update: the visual effects for global damage reduction in PvP work. Also, when in PvP, Samael's visual display of damage is being calculated in when being coupled with the global damage reduction in PvP.

Sam, try standing around town and seeing and then comparing with a PvP zone.
Samael isn't displaying proper damage in PvP. Below is the proof

In guild hall/town (I checked both)

In PvP (pop up proves it)

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Also there's one bug on guild. On my level 12 character , It doesn't show the guild

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/huja4a5y.jpg

but I can still receiving and sending guild message. But my guildmates can't find me through guild page.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/ubazudup.jpg

But on my main character , which is level 41 , it shows the guild page

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/04/hujeresu.jpg

It is so confusing :(

Guilds are out of sync with any recent changes until the 1.0.9 version is closed out and they are sync'd up to 1.1.0

Serancha
06-03-2014, 02:03 PM
What is the name of your rogue?

Serancha. I can't log into her at all. The app crashes immediately.

wvhills
06-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Serancha. I can't log into her at all. The app crashes immediately.

crashes with my rogue too. mage works fine.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Samael isn't displaying proper damage in PvP. Below is the proof

In guild hall/town (I checked both)

In PvP (pop up proves it)

Log out and log in, perhaps?

For some reason, when I go into PvP, my damage is reduced roughly 10%. I am assuming that is the global PvP nerf, correct? There's another bug that when you leave the zone, the global PvP nerf is still applying if you switch from a PvP map directly to a PvE map. If it's a town, the nerf will be removed. I often have to switch zones twice or log out in order to get it to reset.

Additionally, I just switched between Hammerjaw and Samael. Hammerjaw gives me a very minor stat increase, which it should. This alone proves that Samael is working in PvP.

However, in PvE, the difference is quite large.

grumpy
06-03-2014, 02:11 PM
My mage's stat screen shows that I have over 100 more damage than before....without a pet on. Display bug, or did mages get a serious buff?

Edit: Abaddon's damage % does not show for mage. Only the increase from the primary stat benefit shows.

My abaddon damage% works fine on my mage. Could some of these bugs be a case by case basis? Very weird if thats true.

saazapek
06-03-2014, 02:12 PM
I tested with Konga and Cerella which have no stat modifiers and you can see what 10% should be(when I tested veil on rogue). Just fyi. Looks like a legit bug with Sam. If I could log onto my Warrior I would update you on Singe =) but still freezing at load screen.

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 02:17 PM
I tested with Konga and Cerella which have no stat modifiers and you can see what 10% should be(when I tested veil on rogue). Just fyi. Looks like a legit bug with Sam. If I could log onto my Warrior I would update you on Singe =) but still freezing at load screen.
We tested all arcane pets, Singe works. On!y Samael is giving us issues.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Also, some of my tournament players are not able to log on to complete their tournament, just as Serancha.

Their names: Faith & Brutalkills

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Log out and log in, perhaps?

For some reason, when I go into PvP, my damage is reduced roughly 10%. I am assuming that is the global PvP nerf, correct? There's another bug that when you leave the zone, the global PvP nerf is still applying if you switch from a PvP map directly to a PvE map. If it's a town, the nerf will be removed. I often have to switch zones twice or log out in order to get it to reset.

Additionally, I just switched between Hammerjaw and Samael. Hammerjaw gives me a very minor stat increase, which it should. This alone proves that Samael is working in PvP.

However, in PvE, the difference is quite large.
Must be a rogue only nerf (or the previous warrior damage boost in PvP removed the global -10%).

In town

In PvP

summerhanna
06-03-2014, 02:21 PM
ipad keeps on crashing, when i successfully logged on then it will crash out.

Samhayne
06-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Looks like I was miss-reading the numbers and the team was able to identify something further to look into with Samhael. Thanks again for your input.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Looks like I was miss-reading the numbers and the team was able to identify something further to look into with Samhael. Thanks again for your input.

Can you do anything about the accounts I mentioned? We have a tournament in 30 minutes and people are pushing for a DQ because we are not able to log on.

Haligali
06-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Btw kraag cannon backfire doesnt kills me lol

Limsi
06-03-2014, 02:32 PM

Best bug ever!

Haligali
06-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Best bug ever!

Haha, i did same before client with activated arcane shield but now its useless, please fix! :))

wvhills
06-03-2014, 02:38 PM

if i could log on i'd fire that cannon 15,000,000 times. bwahahahaha!

Haligali
06-03-2014, 02:43 PM
if i could log on i'd fire that cannon 15,000,000 times. bwahahahaha!

Thats one and half new vanity, ima bein rich now.

notfaded1
06-03-2014, 03:52 PM
The issues with peoples toons sound like the same bug being see by people on iOS not being able to load their main toons without crashing. They can load alts etc. but their mains are all failing... Candylicks, Faith, DaddyBlu all having same problem. This soundslike Serancha's problem as well. What could be so unique about everyone's main toons that would cause something like this???

Crowsfoot
06-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Goan get that monocole one cannon at a time!

Madnex
06-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Zeus, add the following to the first post:

-The pet Shadowlurk's Arcane Ability includes an armor debuff of 20% that is not supposed to be there.
-The rogue skill Shadow Veil does not apply any actual damage in PvP although in the status bar the damage buff icon appears.
-The rogue skill Shadow Veil doesn't offer any damage debuff in PvP to opponents standing inside it either which contradicts its description.
-The warrior skill Vengeance does not apply any actual damage debuff in PvP -targets are in range- although in the status bar (of the opponent) the damage debuff icon appears.

Thanks.

Zeus
06-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Ty, Asphy!

Zeus
06-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Also, damage percent pets are not working in PvP. I noticed it with Sam, because his percent is already glitched. At first, I analyzed it wrong but then I realized that damage percents are not working AT ALL in PvP!

*These Screenshots were taken in PvP*
Hammerjaw:

Glacian:

Samael:

If you look, the drop from Hammerjaw to Glacian should be much worse if factoring in the damage percent from HJ's happiness. However, that is not the case. I think it's a physical bug because well, I am not one hitting people in PvP despite being maxed out.

Also, keep in mind that Samael is already bugged in a PvE/town setting as well.

Please fix!

Jonnymaynard
06-04-2014, 05:55 AM
Also, damage percent pets are not working in PvP. I noticed it with Sam, because his percent is already glitched. At first, I analyzed it wrong but then I realized that damage percents are not working AT ALL in PvP!

*These Screenshots were taken in PvP*
Hammerjaw:

Glacian:

Samael:

If you look, the drop from Hammerjaw to Glacian should be much worse if factoring in the damage percent from HJ's happiness. However, that is not the case. I think it's a physical bug because well, I am not one hitting people in PvP despite being maxed out.

Also, keep in mind that Samael is already bugged in a PvE/town setting as well.

Please fix!

This only happens to rouge ^^

Since this 10%damage nerf on rouges is there since season 2 , it seems rouges are even with these (now visible) stats able to kill
Warriors and most mages

Madxnoob
06-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Wont let me craft... :'(( I even uninstalled and tried again v.v