PDA

View Full Version : Scammed/Deleted Account

King Bling
06-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Ok guys Im Doomaggradon most of you must not know me but I WAS a level 75 pally, yes I got tricked into a scam....and now the scammer even deleted my account..Idk what to do but I want to continue playing the game... any suggestions on how to get a deleted account back??? I even reported this issue to STS a day ago but got no reply... I am worried that my 1 years hardwork on that mage with nice vanities and end-game sets has been ruined only by one mistake...I really need someone's help to stand up again..And im not faking it, I swear...

Everyone'sFavMage
06-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Ok guys Im Doomaggradon most of you must not know me but I WAS a level 75 pally, yes I got tricked into a scam....and now the scammer even deleted my account..Idk what to do but I want to continue playing the game... any suggestions on how to get a deleted account back??? I even reported this issue to STS a day ago but got no reply... I am worried that my 1 years hardwork on that mage with nice vanities and end-game sets has been ruined only by one mistake...I really need someone's help to stand up again..And im not faking it, I swear...
Wait for sts to respond. They can reive your account, but he may have taken everything off it.

Suentous PO
06-03-2014, 01:23 PM
What could possibly "trick" you?

Ssneakykills
06-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Sorry dude all you can do is email support and provide proof it's your account maybe but other than that gl and sorry to hear this has happened

synfullmagic_23110
06-03-2014, 05:06 PM
The email address for our support team is support@spacetimestudios.com - they would be the ones to talk to. :) Best of luck!r

<3

Laar
06-03-2014, 10:09 PM
The email address for our support team is support@spacetimestudios.com - they would be the ones to talk to. :) Best of luck!r

<3
Ya, follow this link and see if they can help you.

Competitive
06-04-2014, 05:22 AM
Oh hai doom, sad to hear you've been scammed. No rush pls, your best friend, iTanke

stopcrying
06-04-2014, 05:29 AM
U shouldnt get it back..lesson to be learned 'dont give your info to anyone'..how did he get ur info??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk