PDA

View Full Version : Shield

Scottshad
06-03-2014, 01:08 PM
What good is the shield if you are attacked? I got 25-30 battles that have taken place all while my shield been up and I have not started one of them!

tomsawer
06-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Your shield is active then attacked? That's a strange bug, you might need to post this on technical issues.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Scottshad
06-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Your shield is active then attacked? That's a strange bug, you might need to post this on technical issues.

I thought this was the technical issues forum
Where should post this these attacks are taking all of my resources

Scottshad
06-03-2014, 05:45 PM
I thought this was the technical issues forum
Where should post this these attacks are taking all of my resources

I did a quick check to see how much I have lost both steel and oil came to 1,100,000 in the last eight days my shield been up for 11 days and the trophy points well over 500

I reported this by email on Sunday 6/1/14 the ticket # is 279788

I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN AN ANSWER AS TODAY

tomsawer
06-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Sorry meant to say post a ticket but you've done that, it will take them a little while to get back to you on that .I'm sure so they can check if there is a bug

czbird
06-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Never heard of this. Are you sure you lost the battle while defending? If you win, you get no shield and anyone else can attack you again.

Anyway, I think that shields and stars should not come together. Shield should be given like 20% sooner than star.

Scottshad
06-04-2014, 01:58 AM
There is nothing to adjust the figures given were very conservative! If I added it all up the figures would be closer to 1.8 million and the trophy would be around 800

Scottshad
06-04-2014, 02:03 AM
Also I could not understand why i was getting notification of battle when I had shield up and running! All I want is for this game to play fair I am not asking for the world but where is fun if you are losing resources without even trying or entering a battle?????

Scottshad
06-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Last thing: I have never attacked or tried to go into battle the one time I thought about it the game reminded me of losing my shield if I entered into battle. I have been trying to build resources and military( I don't even have a hanger yet)... I wanted to build an armor and Air Force before battle I just got the first tank (the Jeep) yesterday. That is the strongest weapon I got in 11 days of play because I keep losing resources I have 6 of each steel and oil sites and I can't even get to half of million pieces on them

G-M
06-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Scottshad are these shields you bought with Crystals or shields you got from being attacked? Is it possible that your shield expired, you were attacked, then got another shield, then it expired, you got attacked, and so on?

Can you post your game name? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here.