PDA

View Full Version : Ok Kossi I got to ask.

Cabero
12-30-2010, 09:24 PM
The curiosity is killing me. What is the deal with the white line in your Sig? Did you mean it to be there if so why? And no I'm not trying to me a smart*** I'm really curious.

MoarPewPew
12-30-2010, 10:20 PM
I'll get him to answer. Hold on.

Kossi
12-30-2010, 10:24 PM
Falete made me a sig, without the line but my name was realy small and dim, so i asked him to change it
i was suprised to find out there was a big random white line in the middle

oh well, i didnt want him to work any more, but he says he'll take off the line when he gets on his pc

Kossi
12-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Or he spilled the white out

MoarPewPew
12-30-2010, 10:25 PM
... And I just sent you a pm Kossi lol and I looked for you ingame. :(

Phoenixking
12-30-2010, 10:26 PM
Lol
Haha you crack my up lol

bladesword
12-30-2010, 10:35 PM
You gotta learn how to pm. and i keep on darn saying.. "Crack my up" GRAMMAR!

Cabero
12-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Falete made me a sig, without the line but my name was realy small and dim, so i asked him to change it

oh well, i didnt want him to work any more, but he says he'll take off the line when he gets on his pc

That looks like something he would make and I know he adds lines in his posts. That's why I asked.

Pharcyde
12-31-2010, 04:35 PM

Heheh the white line is there until you pay him his gold. If you already did then hes being lazy on getting you your signature.

Kossi
12-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Heheh the white line is there until you pay him his gold. If you already did then hes being lazy on getting you your signature.

i thought the white line was cooool, i payed him his 1k

i dont think he understands how little 1k is :/

Pharcyde
12-31-2010, 04:37 PM
i thought the white line was cooool, i payed him his 1k

i dont think he understands how little 1k is :/

I would charge 1k too, making signatures is fun, id do it for free actually. He just might wanna make a little bit of gold while doin something he loves :D.